Tempmas Week 4: The party ain't over!

porkiewpyne

Report-er
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Having had a disastrous end of 2012 and failing to pick myself back up in 2013, my goal would be to snap out of my semi-depressive state and get back into med school by improving my grades and all that. Wish me luck :)

ryuga93

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
My goal for the new year:
1)Sharpen my skills in programming and to do a lot of research in arduino and raspberry pi,so that my team is able to win the Robocon 2014 competition.
2)Continue to self-learn drawing and producing beautiful songs using vocaloid software so that my art will bring positive affect to people around the world!\(^0^)/
3)Join various activities in university to make new friends
4)Work in Japan and visit places around Japan after graduate(my goal in life:P )

Btw, hope that everyone here can successfully achieve your goal!Let's work hard to make it happen!

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Mine has to be stop growing - outwards. Eating less would probably help in this matter....!
Second a nice big fancy holiday - my usual week in soddin Benidorm doesn't count, need to break that habit!

saberjoy

Trophies
XP
Country
India
My goals include
scoring a better cgpa this semester :ha:
Being the best boyfriend ever
getting my bench press up to 120kg (its at 80kg now)
getting my squat up to 160 kg(its at 120kg now)
getting my deadlift up to 200kg(its at 160kg now)
bulking till im 90kgs(Im almost 80 now)
and then getting shredded as fuuarkB-)
Visit a few places that i have in my mind

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, saving for a diamond ring:rolleyes:

Tokopimv

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I should stop being so extremely lazy. I never do ANYTHING for my classes, and it's starting to show in my grades...

Ryufushichou

I'm Not British, I'm Just Gay!
Trophies
XP
Country
My Goals for the new year are to get through my first year chefs apprenticeship without losing a finger. That would be a big boon for me. -Crosses Fingers- And hopefully finally move into a place of my own.

Zorua

I'm not a furry.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My personal goal is to reconcile with people who I've had arguments with and ultimately stopped speaking to over the course of this year. Also, I'd probably like to get into a good college.

SonicNinja6600

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My goal for 2014 is to finally move out of my aunt and uncle's and get my own place with my brother and best friend so that we can start working toward our dream of becoming Game Designers!

Gabbynaruto

Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
Uh, let's see. Since my hobby is writing, I'm hoping to finish what I'm currently working on next year. Also, I am hoping to be able to at the very least learn about the process of book publishing from someone who is in touch with that subject, and, if possible, have a go at publishing one of my works. Finally, get a freakin' job. I guess those are my goals for next year.

Skyhigh_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My personal goal(s) for this coming year are more or so my attitude in general towards certain aspects of life. Most people will want more money etc.. or probably a different job however this is really something that does not trouble me too much.

I am hesitant in making some decision in life ( mostly financial) without taking certain risk unless the outcome in the end outweighs the benefit greatly. This hinders me sometimes from a business point of view because sometimes i will just not ''gamble'' a certain degree of money in order to pile more income if the margins might point towards a loss.

The fact that i can't get over is that in order to get ahead and get more out of what a want in a business is to just take the risk and accept the potential loss i will have with it.

Also i have always had this thing where its hard for me to let go of some things that really shouldn't be on my mind.
I had a family member who wasn't always so good to me, in fact my past was quite dull, bitter some and painful. For many years i refused to socialize with this person i guess i even got to a point where i can say i hated him.

This person is now sick i am still bitter about past life to an extent and some things i cannot forget. I despise the fact that i don't get an apology but at the same time am expected to show compassion towards said person. I asked myself many times what would said person who if that was me, and sometimes i even ask myself when i do something for another close friend or family member if they would do the same for me and only until recently have i begun to realize that it really doesn't matter what they would do but what matters is what I decide to do because i can and have the resources to do so.

My recent years i've been caught up on just money and thinking it will solve many things that couldn't be solved before, i will admit that it does make certain parts of life easier but i also admit that once you get more sometimes greed comes of it and in turn a burden to get more does as well. I say the word burden because when people expect you to be resourceful and provide they can only assume ( or at least ''expected'' to) you will keep on doing it and once that stops, slows down ...people ( family) are dissapointed even though they won't directly say it you can feel it.

So conclusion: My goal is to try to be happy, but i also want to help my family . Helping my family ( or certain ones of it) means i give up some of my ''happiness'' , while i am content at times sometimes i just feel neutral towards life in general. A couple of things my family has done/does bothers me but i eat it up sometimes to make them happy at the cost of mine.

I guess i want to try to let some things be sometimes so it doesn't disrupt my own personal life at times. I guess sometimes i feel like its a lose lose situation meaning i say or do something family wouldn't agree and i am pushed aside, i help and accept things i don't like and they are happy but i am stuck in a ditch sometimes. I was a bit different before but now i feel as i can't revert back without too much changing ( not that i would want to anyways). I need balance in my life and ease of mind, so i need to find this otherwise i think my life is slowly eating my brain away

Oh and i also want to be able to make a trip to europe sometime late next year with a family member who has been longing to visit parts of brazil, spain, and italy.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill