Tempmas 2019: Event #5 - Temp Quiz!

Event 5.png

New Year's Eve is right around the corner, 2019 is about to end with a bang, but before we bring the Tempmas season to a close, it's time for one last quiz to end all quizzes, one oriented specifically around our site. This is your final chance to earn points towards the final raffle, so listen now, and listen well! First, let's give a quick shout-out to the winners of our Speed Quiz! All of the participants were fast, but the podium is reserved for the fastest - here's a list of winners, along with their prize picks:
  1. @RedoLane - Sonic Generations Collection
  2. @ShadowOne333 - Sonic Adventure 2 + Sonic Adventure 2: Battle DLC
  3. @SuperrSonic - Sonic Lost World
  4. @lordrand11 - Sonic Mania + Encore DLC
  5. @HylianBran - Sonic Adventure DX
  6. @Sinon - Sonic Forces
  7. @Kyouhei - Sonic and SEGA All-Stars Racing
  8. @Araeden - Sonic CD
  9. @Attila13 - Sonic 3 & Knuckles
  10. @Rioluwott - Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode 1
  11. @strayofthesun, Gifted to @Rioluwott - Sonic The Hedgehog 4: Episode 2
Congratulations to all the winners, and all of the other participants - you went fast! Now, it's time for today's quiz! Your challenge is very simple - answer this set of questions about GBAtemp and swipe some awesome prizes before the end of the year!
  1. 2019 marked the launch of a brand-new feature - what is this new section called?
  2. Ever since its inception, GBAtemp staff has been hard at work expanding our Review Section coverage - how many staffers, counting Editors, Contributors and Reviewers are part of our Mag Staff? No, @tempBOT does not count as an author.
  3. Thanks to our many Patreon supporters we're able to launch new site features, one of which is our very own Webcomic - what is its name and how many issues are there as of 30/12/2019?
  4. Ask GBAtemp! is an incredibly handy feature which allows our users to pose questions to the community instead of creating an entire thread about the issue - that's neat, but what is the answer to Question #4?
  5. In addition to our News coverage and Reviews our Mag Staff endeavours to provide you with quality editorial content - what's the name of one of our recently relaunched article series?
  6. The back-end of our website is maintained by our dear Admins, @Costello and @shaunj66 - what are their birthdays?
  7. GBAtemp's Forum recently celebrated its anniversary - on what day was it officially launched?
  8. Last year GBAtemp introduced the XP feature which rewards users for various kinds of site activity - who is the unquestioned leader in terms of XP and what is their level as of 30/12/2019?
  9. GBAtemp is big, and it keeps getting bigger! As of the time of writing we have 426,480 registered users, but out of all of those users, who's the first?
  10. Tempmas is a yearly celebration for our community, this year isn't the first time we've celebrated the season! What year did the first Tempmas event take place?
Send in your answers to the @TempmasElf by 31/12/2019 22:00PM GMT to rake in a last-minute 1 raffle point and win one of those fabulous prizes - a $25, $20 and $15 gift card of choice! Remember, only correct answers are eligible to win prizes and receive points! I hope your GBAtemp knowledge is as good as your gaming knowledge - good luck, and keep on Tempin'!

Attila13

Praise the Creep!
Trophies
Website
gamesystemrequirements.com
XP
Country
Romania
Thank you for the prize and the opportunity to compete in these fun little quizzes. :D
There were some tricky and challenging questions out there, but hey, if you do a bit of research, there's nothing you can't do. :)
I'm very curious about the results for this one, I don't feel very comfortable with all my answers, but we'll see. :lol:

Reactions: Foxi4

GameSystem

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
At the very least, I'll get that 1 raffle point.

All entries get 1 point for participation, but only people who sent in the right answers are eligible to win prizes. :)

Unless they changed it for this one. The wording is weird at the end.

Remember, only correct answers are eligible to win prizes and receive points!

Last edited by GameSystem,

Foxi4

Endless Trash
OP
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
At the very least, I'll get that 1 raffle point.

Unless they changed it for this one. The wording is weird at the end.
Out of all the quizzes only the Sonic event featured free participation points, mostly because we had a whole lot of codes and we wanted to give them all away in time. All of the other quizzes required the submission of correct answers in order to be eligible to win prizes and receive points. Sorry if that wasn't made clear. :)

To be fair though, these questions only look hard - all of the answers are easily searchable on our site, they don't require any secret knowledge. GBAtemp has many sections that could contain the answers, all it takes is spending some time looking for them. :D

Reactions: GameSystem

Araeden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
To be fair though, these questions only look hard - all of the answers are easily searchable on our site, they don't require any secret knowledge. GBAtemp has many sections that could contain the answers, all it takes is spending some time looking for them. :D

Can confirm, found most of the answers with 10 minutes of searching the website :). It also affirmed that I've been reading the front page almost daily, as I remember reading some of the questions' answers :P.

Really loved this last quiz, brought back some fond memories from when the site first (re)launched as a forum.

Reactions: Foxi4

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6ckbBpSKhw