Tempmas 2014 Starts Here! Week #1

Escape

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks like you two had pretty much the same idea...

Wow, I had the exact same idea. Been working on it since Sunday.
This really bums me out, I really thought it was original haha. Oh well, will post mine once I'm done (probably tomorrow).

And Escape best wish for a quick recovery.

Thanks mate, really liked your card too by the way.

Reactions: All

r5xscn

Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica

I planned my entry two days ago and I worked on it this morning. Took me longer than expected: 3 hours :O
Time I should have spend studying, but oh well... Maybe it was worth it, I'll see soon enough.

O7d4iqb.jpg

So, as you can hopefully see I made a slider to enable the 3D. Hope you like it!

Work:
HbMSbtW.jpg

PS: I tried to use FileTrip, but my image didn't show

Hi, nice work.
All of them does look similar since it mimic the real 3DS, but the concept is totally different.

Mine is pop up card that resembles real original 3DS. I also add some interactive part to the card (the pull me part and screen). If you notice, the screen is cut, and the actual screen is behind to mimic 3DS 3D effect with created depth.
You can check the instruction for further information.

I also have my idea since the beginning of the contest, and quite surprised when I see there is someone that is already using 3DS shaped card. However I am glad that my concept is totally different, I guess its all about personal preference.

This really bums me out, I really thought it was original haha. Oh well, will post mine once I'm done (probably tomorrow).

Thanks mate, really liked your card too by the way.

Don't worry, just post your card. Since it is a contest sponsored by a 3DS flash card company, a 3DS shaped card is to be expected.

Good luck for all.

Edit:
Additional quote :D.
Yes, you are right.

I noticed that, don't worry. It's a great card! I very much like the Sky3DS coming out of the present :wink:

I am sorry for being like panicked (just noticed when I read my comment again :P).
Your card is good too, that 3D switch is cool.

Like what I said above, don't be surprised if there are a lot of 3DS themed cards :D.

D-Trogh

Trophies
Website
promh.freehostia.com
XP
Country
Belgium
Hi, nice work.
All of them does look similar since it mimic the real 3DS, but the concept is totally different.
Yes, you are right.
Mine is pop up card that resembles real original 3DS. I also add some interactive part to the card (the pull me part and screen). If you notice, the screen is cut, and the actual screen is behind to mimic 3DS 3D effect with created depth.
I noticed that, don't worry. It's a great card! I very much like the Sky3DS coming out of the present :wink:

super.bean

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

I also have my idea since the beginning of the contest, and quite surprised when I see there is someone that is already using 3DS shaped card. However I am glad that my concept is totally different, I guess its all about personal preference.

This is why I love Christmas. Different people, one season, one idea, and one celebration. Tempmas 2014 :D

Reactions: r5xscn

YamiZee

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
My submission! Thought I'd join on the holiday fun since I rarely do anything like this. I don't really ever make pixel art but it was fun to try out. I hope it doesn't look too cluttered or unfocused. I used Microsoft Paint so I don't really have any sauce files to show; I don't know how to sprite in GIMP which is the only other tool I have. Also before I forget... Merry Christmas everybody!! Good luck to everyone participating!

ojr0vl.jpg

Progress:
24crt5l.png

2pplzc0.png

2ihuyoz.png

Reactions: .:drk_drgn:.

All

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Woooww some of this cards are truly awesome .
looks like i can't let my entry as it was , here is my entry's ultimate arcade rebirth super final version
TempMasContestFinaaal.png

the old versions
TempMasContestMadebyALL.png

Version2.png

Reactions: oddMLan

KJ1

Old Member
Trophies
XP
Country
India
Here is my entry. Hope you guys/gals like it. And also Merry Christmas And Happy New Year To All. May the next year be wonderful for you. Also, Good luck to everyone.

(Also, I have psd files to show that it is made by me) :)

Here is my entry:-

Merry Tempas 2014 By KJ1.png

Daeron20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Here's my contribution!

auPHMaV.jpg

And Merry Tempmas!!!

Edit: It name is felt christmas stocking pipe and i did it with illustrator(all vectors) and photoshop(felt texture), the image is in RGB prolonged A5 format with 150ppi, the font used it's mine, and i have the ai and psd files.

Thanks and good luck to everyone

All

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wouldn't editing your post be a good idea? It'll be hard for the staff to keep track of the card "updates". Keeping an entry in one post would can make the thread more organised.

Yep that's true i didn't think about it :shy:
sorry, i will just edit an old post if i want to update my card .
Anyway best wishes to everyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-