Tempmas 2013, Week 1: What's it to ya?!

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I think I'll at least try to make something for this week.

EDIT: Is SFM allowed?

Source Film Maker is allowed as long as the finished product is in a standard video format. (WMV, AVI, MKV, Youtube, FLV, etc...)

Why wont people enter if you enter and win can you not win another prize i have never done a tempmas really before
I contemplated this for a good part of the day, and I made an amendment to the rules. See Rule #10. I made it this way because those that have participated in Tempmas in the past waited to do stuff for subsequent weeks because, per Tempmas tradition, the prizes do get better towards the end. It may be a bit hard to understand at first, but if you need me to, I can explain it better, giving examples and scenarios.

will there be other tempmas event? i really miss the treasure hunt we had 2 years ago that was really cool...

Unfortunately, the treasure hunt will be a no-go. The year we attempted it, answers were being spread around through PM, and even on sites like 4chan. That would obviously be disadvantageous to the people that DID do the hard work in finding the answers just to have people that have nothing to do with this site register and flood Staff's PM box with correct answers that were leaked by another member of this site. Fortunately, though, there WILL be other events. 3 more, in fact. Each one better than the other.

TwinRetro
I'm guessing the submission cutoff time is in PST? Can you please update the OP with that info?
Updated. Sorry for the confusion.

Reactions: TyBlood13

Gamer4life

I am the Orange Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I contemplated this for a good part of the day, and I made an amendment to the rules. See Rule #10. I made it this way because those that have participated in Tempmas in the past waited to do stuff for subsequent weeks because, per Tempmas tradition, the prizes do get better towards the end. It may be a bit hard to understand at first, but if you need me to, I can explain it better, giving examples and scenarios.
So basically i want to own a gateway 3ds and i hope i do win so i just make a vid and if i win i cant enter/win the second giveaway but im eligible for the 3rd and 4th one which in my opinion works out for me as i do really want a gateway and anyways i probably wont enter the other ones anyway i just really want to win this one lol.

MelodieOctavia

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
So basically i want to own a gateway 3ds and i hope i do win so i just make a vid and if i win i cant enter/win the second giveaway but im eligible for the 3rd and 4th one which in my opinion works out for me as i do really want a gateway and anyways i probably wont enter the other ones anyway i just really want to win this one lol.

You would be able to enter the second contest, but it would be just for fun. But yes, you have the general idea of it.

Gamer4life

I am the Orange Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Ok here my entry i failed at camtasia's new greenscreen effect thing but meh and there was too much light on me but meh and entry is an entry good luck to you all

MelodieOctavia

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti

Conor

Trophies
XP
Country
I haven't participated in a Tempmas before but I'd love a gateway for the 3ds I'm getting this christmas :D Are international members eligible for the physical prizes?

MelodieOctavia

OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
I haven't participated in a Tempmas before but I'd love a gateway for the 3ds I'm getting this christmas :D Are international members eligible for the physical prizes?

Absolutely they are! This is a site with members around the globe, so everyone is allowed to participate within the guidelines. That goes for all of the events, not just this one.

Drenn

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
This is my first flash animation, so I apologize for the amateurishness.

Xenirina

Scener
Trophies
XP
Country
Excuse for the bad quality.
It was filmed with my Nexus, because my laptop webcam is even worse.

(there's more to the wall decal, it just doesn't fit in my screen)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Or else he caught one of those Florida STD's
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Psis difficulty meter is Stds like how south park made it race color
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    oh yeah it's skin color for difficulty in south park

is it, by that logic, blackface to play on the hardest difficulty if you're white?
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey Psi, you ever been on a date and ran into another past date? And how did you handle it? Just curious.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He just says this is the neighbor across the block and says sorry their mail got mixed up
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, this sounds unhinged, but someone (i forgot who) saying they'd want to make their left 4 dead team wario, samus, captain falcon and nester gave me the idea for a quick round of fuck marry kill/bed wed behead
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    fuck marry kill:
    wario, samus, captain falcon
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    i gotta say fuck captain falcon, because he's hot (no homo), marry samus, because she seems like good wife (or as BigOnYa says, wifey) material, and kill wario, because he can't die, so killing him won't really kill him
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    but uhhh that's just me hehe
    iu
  • impeeza @ impeeza:
    good night guys
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nighty night, wise one, thanks for trying to help.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    To sleep perchance to dream!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    My state has put a heavy tax on vape juice, taxing any juice with nicotine by the weight/oz. So to get around the bs, my local vape store only sells 0 nicotine vape juices, then they also sell straight nicotine in tiny bottles, and you mix it yourself to your 0% juice, lol
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, is that Wing from South Park?
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    BigOnYa hmmm I wonder how long until someone just vapes the straight nicotine lol
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I was gonna say people are not that dumb, but yea you right, some are.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    People have put 50mg salt nic in straight subohm coils which is like more powerful hits
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Hey psi, do they have dress codes down there in FLa, here there are signs on stores that say "No shirt, no service" but curious bout down yonder
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I tried the salts and too strong for me, I prefer the norm juice
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    In Florida they don't serve you if you have clothes on
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Fucking raining again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: How can you tell, do you see rain drops on top of other rain drops?