Temper Pics - Post Them Shits Up, Son

  • Thread starter Thread starter .TakaM
  • Start date Start date
  • Views Views 1,370,791
  • Replies Replies 9,889
  • Likes Likes 6
How bout both?
ph34r.gif
 
RockmanForte said:
Anything.. Not just real name.. your pic can be done too! THINK!
Then I want you to think and find my real name just from the pictures of me in this thread.
 
Minox_IX said:
RockmanForte said:
Anything.. Not just real name.. your pic can be done too! THINK!
Then I want you to think and find my real name just from the pictures of me in this thread.

He could be one of them mentalists. (And I don't mean the fake psychic kind
wink.gif
)
 
Meh this the latest picture of me, I cut my hair so now it's even on both sides, and less emo like.(Yes I do cut my own hair, I can't trust a barber). Im getting a chemical peel, to remove these freckles, just because theres a part coming up, and just to make my skin look sparkilng new.

Nothing new, Im the still the school fag, so say the gangsters, and the bros.
1icwu0.jpg
 
  • Like
Reactions: DinohScene
Eternal Myst said:
whats wrong with eyeliner?

It makes you stand in the mall, neschn.

and the girls apparently, love it to death, so go try it.

Nooo, no, no, no. Eyeliner makes you look like a queer... But I guess it fits your style of music, however, I know no metal kid (such as me) would ever be caught with eyeliner because most people who where eyeliner are known as, emo kids, scene kids, emofags, scenefags, fags, cutters, emo fucktards... Those are just some of the words I have heard, don't take offense to it, but lose the eyeliner.
 
Great picture Eternal. I'm taking notes for the future.
tongue.gif


Also, I don't see anything wrong with eyeliner. If you're going for that type of style, then might as well go for it. Although I just got my hair done yesterday, I wonder what I would look like in eyeliner.
ph34r.gif
 
Brian117 said:
Great picture Eternal. I'm taking notes for the future.
tongue.gif


Also, I don't see anything wrong with eyeliner. If you're going for that type of style, then might as well go for it. Although I just got my hair done yesterday, I wonder what I would look like in eyeliner.
ph34r.gif

My BIFF is joining the darkside D:
 
NeSchn said:
Brian117 said:
Great picture Eternal. I'm taking notes for the future.
tongue.gif


Also, I don't see anything wrong with eyeliner. If you're going for that type of style, then might as well go for it. Although I just got my hair done yesterday, I wonder what I would look like in eyeliner.
ph34r.gif

My BIFF is joining the darkside D:

I've always been on the dark side. I've just never shown it.

I just wish I was skinnier to pull off this style I want to be.
frown.gif
 

Site & Scene News

New Hot Discussed User Submitted