Tempcast Ep10 Recording Date

Spikey

Your Special Someone
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So the next episode is going to recorded on Monday, the 25th of February. If all goes well, this episode will feature Hadrian, Little, Ace Gunman, and myself. Also, I had some ideas that may be used in the episode, but if not they will appear in the future. This idea could also lead to a reoccurring feature that will have a section every episode. Also, mthrnite should be back this time for another GAYM. It was missing last time due to Real Life, so it happens.

Also, we have one audio email that was sent to us so it probably should be featured in the next episode. Anyone else should also send in emails, audio files or just plain text, to be featured in the next episode. Try not to just be like "Hi. Love the show. Keep it up.", but instead explain in detail what you like, or what you hate. Either that or ask questions. Things such as "Did Little get her sex change yet?" or "Did MR_COW die?" are examples of possible questions, but they should be more elaborate. Be creative and silly if you want.

Anyways, that's it for now.

-
SpikeySmiley.png

S

scubersteve

YAY for tempcast!
Don't hate the ScuberSteve.
It's just wrong.
Instead, put him in a tempcast.
No, don't.
ACK! I'M SO TORN!

Site & Scene News