Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mascot.gif
Tempcast #22
94 minutes of Spikey!
jakn06.png

Its a long 'un people! Just over 94 minutes of blabber.

The Tempcast is the official GBAtemp podcast and the main part of this particular episode was broadcast live on September 5th.
VVoltz, Spikey are on the main part while they and myself feature in another part. Also included is VVoltz own little segment.

Topics:
Batman: Arkham Asylum
The Beatles: Rock Band
Wolfenstein
Duke Nukem
PS3 Slim
Famous people we met...or didn't.
As well as others

Plus the team answer various questions from the members here.

Listen to the stream here:

Sendspace high quality download link
http://www.sendspace.com/file/dcz9zz

Once you have listened to the episode it would help us if you took part in the poll and gave us your honest opinion so that the Tempcast can grow into something better.

discuss.png
Discuss
icon11.gif
Follow Tempcast Updates Via Twitter

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just now realized I never introduced myself... despite listening to this time after time again.

zeromac

Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i liked it xD the only part i despised was the recorded segment with Hadrian in it, it dragged on for too long imo and it wasnt really all that interesting
frown.gif
i actually had the oportunity to grab breakfast instead of listeining to the recorded segment which is a first

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tj_cool said:
94 minutes??
ohmy.gif

I'll listen if I have the time
tongue.gif
We're only releasing these once every 4 weeks now, so episodes will likely be in the 90-120 minute range.

supercard_sensei

Trophies
XP
Country
sucks a lot..never heard something that boring..talk to say something.. I never heard something that boring really..sorry if it sounds hard with you... You don't have to say anything..give the mic to people who have things to said...

I listened to 4 minutes only and I will be done..in those 4 minutes I get the same info over and over..come one this is radio...
hate2.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It needed editing down, some topics just dragged on and on. Can't say I would have improved it at all but I guess I would have helped with answering some of the questions asked. Sorry about the part I was in, it was late and I was uninterested by the time we actually recorded.

It would be nice if we had some CONSTRUCTIVE criticsm rather then just "it sucked". How is that meant to help? Tell us what you want, what you want us to talk about more and if the subjects we touch upon are appealing to you.

So far there have been 133 listens on the stream and only one opinion...come on give us a hand in making this better.

tj_cool

Site dev
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Just listened it
And I agree that it is a bit long and boring sometimes,
But its not bad and I laughed quite a lot
laugh.gif

I'm even looking forward to the next one
smile.gif

DsHacker14

Trophies
Website
www.arschacks.com
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, lets pirate the shi* out of the world now
biggrin.gif

Well it was alright. Some parts where a little boring but I liked the part where they where talking about the batman comics because those comics interested me. Also maybe in the next tempcast you guys should make it more orginized, not just randomly talking about something because it feels like im just hearing a conversation between people so some ideas are:
-Newest game releases
-Talk about good homebrew
-General console discussion
-recommend a game for any platform and talk about it
and other stuff like that.

VVoltz

The Pirate Lord
Trophies
XP
Country
DsHacker14 said:
biggrin.gif

Well it was alright. Some parts where a little boring but I liked the part where they where talking about the batman comics because those comics interested me. Also maybe in the next tempcast you guys should make it more orginized, not just randomly talking about something because it feels like im just hearing a conversation between people so some ideas are:
-Newest game releases

Thanks, we will definitely think about it. I guess, we definitely should make this a lot more interesting. The interesting is that Hadrian, Spikey and me share different interests, like Hadrian sucks ballz because he doesn't like Metal Gear Solid and stuff.

No, seriously, thanks for the feedback guys.
BTW, I haven't read any opinions about TempBIOS, my new micro segment!

raing3

CNET_Richard
Trophies
XP
Country
That was the first episode of Tempcast I listened to and although I agree with the others that it could be improved, I still think it was great to listen to. I can't wait for the next episode now. Keep up the great work!

Tekkin88

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
QUOTE said:
Thanks, we will definitely think about it. I guess, we definitely should make this a lot more interesting. The interesting is that Hadrian, Spikey and me share different interests, like Hadrian sucks ballz because he doesn't like Metal Gear Solid and stuff.

No, seriously, thanks for the feedback guys.
BTW, I haven't read any opinions about TempBIOS, my new micro segment!

Hadrian sucks lollipops.
tongue.gif

And BTW, I found the TempBIOS veeeeery hilarious. It's interesting to learn that Ryu wanted to be a pajama model. :wtf: I don't even wear pajamas though.

Spikey

Your Special Someone
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
BTW, anyone who can't understand VVoltz in his TempBIOS section, he posted a transcript of it here.

The best line is easily "Ryu has faced many challenges since then, battling foe after foe, from beings that can shoot energy from their eyes to eyes that can shoot beings from their energies." In my opinion.
tongue.gif

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DsHacker14 said:
biggrin.gif

-Newest game releases
We used to be organised but for some reason we're not.

I blame everyone else but me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu