Gaming Tekken 6

Jono1250

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know that there might already be many topics like this but i couldnt find any. My tekken 6 iso is stuffing up. I get to the first loading screen and suddenly im stuck in a screen loop of cpu vs cpu loading screen with gameover constantly on the screen, whenever i press start it just troggers the same thing, i have tried a patch for it but have been unsuccessful. Anyone have any ideas??

thankyou in advance

Jono1250

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
well im a semi-noob when it comes to psp and i only hacked yesterday but in system info it says
im running 3.80 M33-5

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you will need to update to 5.00 m33-6 at the very least in order to play Tekken 6 (find a patched download).

Jono1250

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
ummmmmm. im reaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllly sorry but could you mabye send me a link or something on how to do that cause i got no idea. and also, will updating erase saves and stuffs from my MS???

fkw12

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Jono1250 said:
ummmmmm. im reaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllly sorry but could you mabye send me a link or something on how to do that cause i got no idea. and also, will updating erase saves and stuffs from my MS???

no links allowed 'ere mate
thats what you get for bein an Aussie.

jk xD

Jono1250

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thats why i said send not post. Mabye if someone could PM is what i meant.

But y'know, wh'teva brew

fkw12

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Jono1250 said:
Thats why i said send not post. Mabye if someone could PM is what i meant.

But y'know, wh'teva brew

if ya got time to post 'ere then you could probably google your problem. We all started somewhere, and that somewhere was google.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Google 500.pbp and 5.00 m33-6. Put 500.pbp on the root and the 5.00 m33-6 update in a folder called UPDATE in ms0:/PSP/GAME. Run the update and voila. ms0 is the root of your mspd btw. (Hopefully I got this alright since I never really updated from a lower firmware)

Jono1250

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Ive tried googling but im yet to find anything, im not quite sure weather or not i have to be specific about what cfw i need and, frankly, im a bit confused.

EDIT: Thanks boxshot i will try that.

BoxShot

Chiyo-chan :3
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
http://www.psp-hacks.com/category/10

Quite frankly this site pretty much has everything you would really need. (IMO then again I also use other sites)
biggrin.gif
There really isn't much confusion either.

Well I provided the site but I really wasn't sure if you were responding to me or not.
frown.gif

Note: We do have this topic as well. http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=187871 Though I don't really recommend downloading the ofw eboots since rapidshare sucks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: Nope.