Teeth

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Saw this a few months back (DVD already out in States), was very disappointed by this film. To me it felt very unbalanced, one moment it was a serious comment about teenagers virginity and another a dumb comedy. The main female character changed more than someone in Eastenders.

My impression of the film was that it was just "ok", though I was expecting something maybe more serious I would have been happy if it was just some chick biting guys cocks off with her fanny teeth but it just wasn't entertaining enough.

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Agreed that it's no masterpiece, but it's an ok timewaster. I never really saw it as an attempt at a serious comment about teens virginity though, I just saw it as a black comedy. I won't be buying the DVD or anything but I'd watch it again if it was on the box.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I saw it with my girlfriend :S

It wasn't that good I didn't think. The main character annoyed me. 'Oh, I got raped, I'm going to turn into a whore, forget about my values.'

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
science said:
I saw it with my girlfriend :S

It wasn't that good I didn't think. The main character annoyed me. 'Oh, I got raped, I'm going to turn into a whore, forget about my values.'

Standard horror stuff though, characters have been that way since I Spit On Your Grave. I'll admit though that when it comes to movies I'm pretty easily entertained.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I haven't played my Switch n a month or so, just been playing Xbox, and just picked to play lil...