Teeth

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by tomqman, Jun 24, 2008.

Teeth

by tomqman Jun 24, 2008 at 7:15 PM 1,398 Views 5 replies
  1. tomqman
    OP

tomqman This Is Everyone's Fault But Mine.

Aug 7, 2007
    Isle Of Wight

lol

2. TrolleyDave

TrolleyDave Philosolosophising

Former Staff
    Jan 1, 2007
    Wales, UK
    The movie ain't all that bad. Pretty funny in alot of places.

3. Hadrian

Hadrian Better than Craigslist

Former Staff
    Oct 12, 2004
    Saw this a few months back (DVD already out in States), was very disappointed by this film. To me it felt very unbalanced, one moment it was a serious comment about teenagers virginity and another a dumb comedy. The main female character changed more than someone in Eastenders.

My impression of the film was that it was just "ok", though I was expecting something maybe more serious I would have been happy if it was just some chick biting guys cocks off with her fanny teeth but it just wasn't entertaining enough.

4. TrolleyDave

Former Staff
    Jan 1, 2007
    Wales, UK
    Agreed that it's no masterpiece, but it's an ok timewaster. I never really saw it as an attempt at a serious comment about teens virginity though, I just saw it as a black comedy. I won't be buying the DVD or anything but I'd watch it again if it was on the box.

5. science

science science rules

Jun 9, 2006
    Canada
    I saw it with my girlfriend :S

It wasn't that good I didn't think. The main character annoyed me. 'Oh, I got raped, I'm going to turn into a whore, forget about my values.'

6. TrolleyDave

Former Staff
    Jan 1, 2007
    Wales, UK
    Standard horror stuff though, characters have been that way since I Spit On Your Grave. I'll admit though that when it comes to movies I'm pretty easily entertained.