Teenager arrested in Essex over LulzSec hacking attacks

cwstjdenobs

Sodomy non sapiens
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
TBH, I just don't believe they have the census info. They haven't bragged once yet about it. And there's no point in this for them if it doesn't inflate their e-peens.

EDIT: And lo and behold, they just denied it on Twitter.

Don't give them any, no citizenship, no E111, no money to pay for the treatment, no care. Shove them on the cheapest transport home straight away. If they die on the way tough. As a nurse you probably won't like the idea, but meh.

RupeeClock

Colors 3D Snivy!
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
cwstjdenobs said:
TBH, I just don't believe they have the census info. They haven't bragged once yet about it. And there's no point in this for them if it doesn't inflate their e-peens.

EDIT: And lo and behold, they just denied it on Twitter.
Despite that my local radio station reported that the group Lulzsec hacked the UK census.

It appears to be a defamation attempt, maybe this is something that even Lulzsec wouldn't dare do.
Or maybe lulzsec really did it and are denying responsibility, you can't exactly trust anyone here.

My votes for defamation.

BasedKiliK

Salt of the Earth~
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
Sterling said:
omgpwn666 said:
I don't mind if they all get caught, the only people who like LulzSec seem to be the ones who don't want to be hacked back.. Kind of like people who worship Satan. lol
Again, that is a shit comparison. Do you even read some of the things you post?! How does people who worship Satan have anything to do with people who support Lulzsec?

Has it ever came to mind that you're slow. XD It relates because it has nothing to do with legal stuff. People worship Satan so they don't have to suffer in hell, people worship LulzSec thinking that if they become friends, they wont be hacked. And I'm sorry, you're not slow, I just came off as a douche.
Wait, so suffering in hell is illegal?

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
demonicstrife said:
omgpwn666 said:
Sterling said:
omgpwn666 said:
I don't mind if they all get caught, the only people who like LulzSec seem to be the ones who don't want to be hacked back.. Kind of like people who worship Satan. lol
Again, that is a shit comparison. Do you even read some of the things you post?! How does people who worship Satan have anything to do with people who support Lulzsec?

Has it ever came to mind that you're slow. XD It relates because it has nothing to do with legal stuff. People worship Satan so they don't have to suffer in hell, people worship LulzSec thinking that if they become friends, they wont be hacked. And I'm sorry, you're not slow, I just came off as a douche.
Wait, so suffering in hell is illegal?

Depends, did you get an invite? Haha

D

Deleted User

Pong20302000 said:
lol if they leak the census from ALL of UK oh dear

all the people trying to get into the country on Tony Blair's census info hahaha
LOL, I hope that happens: P

Hadrian

Literally as TIGHT as a gnats chuff.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That is odd.

I live near Wickford and me and a friend went to this internet cafe there (it has lovely soup with rolls for £1.50 so had to really) and there was this really fucking ugly loser kid moaning to someone that his PS3 kept on freezing when he went online and he spoke sorta in leetspeek...my mate joked it was lulzec.

Terminator02

ヽ( 。 ヮ゚)ノ
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TheDreamLord said:
i knew a guy on irc called ryan cleary :/ could it be the same guy? he used to own an irc and he hacked me once bc of a bet XD
yes

QUOTERyan Cleary is not part of LulzSec; we house one of our many legitimate chatrooms on his IRC server, but that's it. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jf7iBSX9bFU

UranusKiller

TranceMaster
Trophies
Website
djdynamite.freeforums.org
XP
Country
at-least this guy is British
smile.gif

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
Miss Panda said:
The BBC quoted his mum as saying " he had been obsessed with computers since he was 12 and added: "Computers were his world." Personally I think she should go for the Aspergers defence.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-13859868

I told you so
biggrin.gif

QUOTEDuring Saturday's proceedings, district judge Nicholas Evans heard a psychologist has diagnosed Cleary with Asperger's - a form of autism - since being in police custody.
The case draws parallels with that of Gary McKinnon, who also has the condition and is fighting extradition to America over allegations he hacked into US military computers.

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/R...%2C_Court_Hears

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://stockanalysis.com/stocks/ntdoy/market-cap/ I think they'll be alright