Hacking Discussion Team Xecuter Websites Down.

What do you think happened most likely?

• Nintendo DMCA'd them.

• TX took the money and ran .

• TX was loosing money because of ATMOS so they couldn't afford to pay their bills.

• Standard TX hate comment.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Gateway's emunand basically patches the FS sysmodule to search for shit in a different location (ex. SD card), if Nintendo updates the FS sysmodule it breaks said patches

& tx team might not be able to patch them again ? just like 3ds emunand

Hondyn

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Due to server maintenance the website including SX portal and forums are temporarily offline.

All sites will be back online in the next 24-48 hours.

Please be patient and sorry for the delay.
/\

Thats on their facebook

JBMario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Due to server maintenance the website including SX portal and forums are temporarily offline.

All sites will be back online in the next 24-48 hours.

Please be patient and sorry for the delay.
/\

Thats on their facebook
TX doesn't have an official Facebook page. It's a "fan" page, that's it. So this message is not a confirmation from them.

Reactions: Alexander1970

GuyInDogSuit

Your friendly neighborhood guy in a dog suit.
Trophies
Website
www.sniffglueworshipsatan.com
XP
Country
United States
It's literally so sad how the same folks focus all their attention in their miserable lives on TX, and crossing their fingers for them to go away.

Tripping over maintenance and server upgrades lol.

I get the hate, I do. Monetization of piracy and all that. I don't remember people tripping this much back in the early TX days when Xbox hacks involved buying certain games, accessories (cheat devices and USB transfer cables, etc) to hack their consoles. Though to be fair, the CFW then was free....

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Wait they have a fb page?

they don't have a discord because, according to them, their forums meet the needs of the users better than a discord server. Well as we can now see that is not really the case.

I guess the trolls here really don't visit TX website much, both the 'facebook' page and the 'discord' server are linked at the top of the their 'community' site along with their 'youtube channel'. - Status updates will be posted on both, and I love all the speculation and lies here, so funny even if there was just 'offline page' for server migration there will still be the same hateful comments posted.

K3R0Z1N

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I guess the trolls here really don't visit TX website much, both the 'facebook' page and the 'discord' server are linked at the top of the their 'community' site along with their 'youtube channel'. - Status updates will be posted on both, and I love all the speculation and lies here, so funny even if there was just 'offline page' for server migration there will still be the same hateful comments posted.
Damned if you do, damned if you don't:wtf:

Reactions: GuyInDogSuit

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when support ends someone will most likely crack it & continue updating it or if requested TX might make SX OS open source
Both of these things are highly unlikely.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

On what exactly are you basing your “usually”?
The regular bugfix updates that immediately succeed a new system version that re-add emuNAND support before a future SX OS update adds support for the new Switch system version itself.

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought they had a discord. So there is some official info right?

Just like torrent and streaming sites the domains get jacked just the site is in some cloud so they just need a non tld

Edit: i joined, no news.

Last edited by TheZander,

comput3rus3r

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wait, did you just call me a troll? lol. how did I go from A tx shill to a troll? How old is that discord server? because last time I went looking for it in the tx forums the post I made was exactly the answer I got. either way I'm glad everything is ok. :P

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You are posting things that are matter-of-fact untrue. Provably untrue. PROVEN untrue.

I repeat: You are lying, again. A domain being suspended and on clientHOLD has nothing to do with moving/upgrading servers. It means you are in some kind of trouble with your registar - unpaid bill or something. The registar opted to suspend your domain.

Now, that occurred. That is factual. A simple whois reveals that. So why are you lying? Why are you giving us some nonsense spin, when you could just tell the truth?

TheZander

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but domains don't matter arent those dudes in china? The dns thing may have been a meta reference to getting a new domain. They had that cloudflare stuff too. The site has been the same since 2003 so im sure they actually didn't have any cloud and got to do some tricky stuff. My guess is only offer the online license verify thing because the domain is hardcoded.

You can't touch china, so it's just a matter of a new domain

Captain_N

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Users of their product should be storing every copy of download they got. So when they are offline, like now, you already have the stuff and dont need the site. What part of that dont people understand...
All the stuff i use to have a wii for example, is stored locally. I have all the ios files i need to hack. Ill never need Nintendo servers or any other web site to hack a wii.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I guess Ancientboi would be Peter
    +3
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Loooooool :rofl2:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    So true
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    @K3Nv2 Snow Day is pretty fun. My only bitch would be the camera controls, when you move around, say down, you have to move the right stick left or right to get camera to turn and get your view, other than that I like it so far.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking +1