Hacking team xecuter site removed

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure if anyone else has mentioned this but just because the site is down, or up, doesn't mean much. Since its confirmed that TX is indeed Gateway, Gateway's site stayed up way after they stopped distributing updates. Some may see it as troubling that the site is going down especially moreso since the arrests but even if the site is up, there is still no guarantee on whether or not there will be an update.

Reactions: Lacius

Gamemaster1379

Trophies
Website
1379tech.110mb.com
XP
Country
United States
u sure do n will its game over. im glad i deleted all my person info years ago but did manage to get all tools n files
US doesn't care about consumers, they care about distributors and developers. Even if they had your personal info, they aren't going to pursue anything unless you were reselling.

Reactions: BigOnYa

boleklolek

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
guys I cant access their site.. can someone tell me or point me to tutorial on how I can update my switch with sx os? I always used their site for that, now 3d mario is out I need to update.. I have hur dojour (or whatever t is called) but where do I get firmware? and how I can update sx os? the updated of sx os gives me error when I click "Update sx os" in switch menu

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys I cant access their site.. can someone tell me or point me to tutorial on how I can update my switch with sx os? I always used their site for that, now 3d mario is out I need to update.. I have hur dojour (or whatever t is called) but where do I get firmware? and how I can update sx os? the updated of sx os gives me error when I click "Update sx os" in switch menu
You can try using a VPN and goto the site. It's still working for others supposedly. Maybe just geo-blocked from your country. Or switch over to Atmosphere: https://gbatemp.net/threads/latest-sd-setup-for-moving-from-sxos-to-atmosphere.581237/

Last edited by BigOnYa,
Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Korea, North
They have a Discord? I thought they had Rocket Chat or something, but I can't find either.
Rocket chat went down after Max and Gary were arrested. There is a semi-official discord server but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link it. It's not endorsed by TX but it's ran by the same people who were moderators on Rocket Chat and the TX forums.

sj33

Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Does anybody have the SX Gear download? The boot.dat that just links to a payload.bin? I doubt there's any illegal code in there so should be safe to share.

urherenow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why is the sx gear boot.dat needed? The regular boot.dat has a payload launcher. Just hold vol+ when you power into RCM with the dongle connected, and tap options, then tap payloads (for sx I think payloads need to be in the root, though, not a folder).

Last edited by urherenow,

Yaemish

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rocket chat went down after Max and Gary were arrested. There is a semi-official discord server but I'm not sure if I'm allowed to link it. It's not endorsed by TX but it's ran by the same people who were moderators on Rocket Chat and the TX forums.
Can you DM me?

Deleted member 668561

GBAtemp Official Psychonaut
Banned
Trophies
somewhere within 4 dimensional space-time
XP
Country
United States
Screenshot_20210220-220123.png

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Good.