Hacking Team Xecuter OFFLINE websites.

hartleyshc

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think that it would stay down like this too much, it would be up again soon because of the error message you can understand the site is still up but it's blocking us. Maybe they are updating/changing something?
Yeah but with apache it's best security practice to get the same forbidden error on empty directories. Meaning they just deleted the entire webroot.

But your scenario could be just as likely. They're currently hosted in Texas (unless I'm just looking at cloudflare IP). It is possible they're moving servers (especially if it's hosted in the US) and it's just a temporary outage.

With the current state of everything, I'm not too concerned. I'm pretty optimistic on us getting alternatives pretty soon.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Nokyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't think that it would stay down like this too much, it would be up again soon because of the error message you can understand the site is still up but it's blocking us. Maybe they are updating/changing something?

One can only hope, especially since I just paid $38 for a SX OS license. All I need to do is activate it. It won't let me activate through the switch since their servers are down.

Reactions: GCS

biggj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
What they should do is like what the piratebay does....just host a bunch of different proxy websites all over the world so if one gets taken down you can easily access another.

Nokyn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What they should do is like what the piratebay does....just host a bunch of different proxy websites all over the world so if one gets taken down you can easily access another.

Yeah hopefully they are able to do something like that.

psxfun

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Best scenario is moving the domain to an offshore host and it should be online in a couple of days. If not it has been seized.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
It will probably be back.

EDIT: I get 403 error. So the url is directing to probably an old directory for some reason. I don't know how fast Cloudflare is to update their DNS redirections.

EDIT2: Recommendation if you got a SX product and want to get it activated, do it as soon as the website is up. Even if you will never use it. It's probably a matter of time before the urls are seized by DoJ and FBI.

Last edited by linuxares,

happy-ending

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been waiting and refreshing today, and Team Xecuter sites have just been restored. Now it seems that waiting is effective.

Sweetch

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
My SX Core is still on its way and I won't receive the flux before the beginning of November...

Do you it could be possible to connect the SX core using some wires and some tape just for a second, just to pass the activation ?

Reactions: Cool_akki2050

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: I'm green da-ba-de-da-ba-die.