Team DS-X p0wned!

MrSpud

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Hey Pingpong, why don't you powned me? No one has powned you harder than I did, you know, when you first joined up. Glad to see you on my team, maybe you really do own a Ds-x cart after all. And for your information, it's Rabid1 who deleted your thread, it's always Rabid1. He's the "George Bush" of moderators, well more like the "Conrad Black" of moderators. You can't get anywhere on "his" forum, now you have a good understanding of what when on the last year and a half.

Have fun playing with the kids, like it's cool and stuff, you know...whatever...

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I think he did p0wn you.....but you just simply didn't realized it yet!!
tongue.gif

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
MrSpud said:
Hey Pingpong, why don't you powned me? No one has powned you harder than I did, you know, when you first joined up. Glad to see you on my team, maybe you really do own a Ds-x cart after all. And for your information, it's Rabid1 who deleted your thread, it's always Rabid1. He's the "George Bush" of moderators, well more like the "Conrad Black" of moderators. You can't get anywhere on "his" forum, now you have a good understanding of what when on the last year and a half.

Have fun playing with the kids, like it's cool and stuff, you know...whatever...
I'm pretty sure he p0wned you in biblical proportions infront of your family and the world... or something.

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Im glad the poor little tike made it, honestly sometimes I disgust myself, all those p0wnings, those lives I ruined!

Scores of broken men, lying wounded on the cold, damp earth, bloodied, broken, defeated!

Not knowing when the next attack will reign down on them from above, waiting for the final bell to toll, where is the glamour they were promised? Where is the honor in killing? The rewards for their terrible deeds? What wouldnt they give to be home with their loved ones again?

The reaper beckons to them, with promises of stillness and peace, no pain, no pain! They can hear him sharpening his Sickle, they can smell his foul breath, they wait to feel the cold embrace then feel no more!

For one day every man shall be p0wned!
yaypsp.gif

OrcMonkey©

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MrSpud said:

you dont ask people to pawn you

FaRReR

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
MrSpud said:

Seriously mate, that thread still makes me laugh.

---

Anyone know why I'm getting this strange message?

Posted Sep 7 2008, 06:11 PM
You have chosen to ignore all posts from: p1ngpong.

MrSpud

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Ignoring P1ngpong is like ignoring cancer, it will get to you eventually. Well, cancer is better, some people are actually working on a cure, unlike the P1ngpong syndrome! But is there really a cure for retardation?
And where is "Chapter 3, MrSpud strikes back"
evil.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
MrSpud said:
Ignoring P1ngpong is like ignoring cancer, it will get to you eventually. Well, cancer is better, some people are actually working on a cure, unlike the P1ngpong syndrome! But is there really a cure for retardation?
And where is "Chapter 3, MrSpud strikes back"
evil.gif

or instead of ignoring pingpown you could realize that you're making a big deal out of nothing/
ive only talked to the guy like once and just disregarded each and every one of his comments

Toni Plutonij

*has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
You should all understand that you can't go against p1ngpong....You either accept him, or not....

He's really a funny person, and a great guy......His modified pictures are legendary..
I mean, what to say about someone who's praising DS-X to the heavens and back!

Nothing, you laugh with him..
tongue.gif

p1ngpong

OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
FaRReR said:
No, I laugh at him.

I remember vaguely dealing with you months ago.

Now all of a sudden you come out of the woodwork to troll one of my long dead threads.

Whats worse you have to do it in an unfunny, bitter fashion.

You come out and announce to the world "Ha I got p1ngpong on ignore!!!" and "Ha I LAUGH at him!!!"

Like anyone gives a shit!

p0wned!!!
yaypsp.gif

p1ngpong

OP
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Omg that was teh truly epic hax!

The p0wnage is legendary and they have been disgraced in front of the world and their whole family!
yaypsp.gif

Suicide of course is the only resort they have left!
lecture.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2
  • Xdqwerty
    what are you looking at?
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: @BakerMan, every since his partner left luke hasn't been the same