Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Anybody remember this guy from when 4chon was hyping him up a while back? I just woke up and decided to check my old inbox, where I saw a message from Youtube telling me Tay Zonday had sent me a friend request. I log into the old account and guess what I see? A friend invite, so I decided to accept it since I had no friends on that account at the time.

taylolwut.jpg

Seriously, what the hell? I don't even know the guy and I don't even recall posting messages on his videos with that account.

Anybody else here that's on Youtube ever been friend requested by self proclaimed "Internet Celebrities"?

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Law said:
Linkiboy said:
They mass invite everyone in order to get more people to look at their profile

Still doesn't explain how the fuck he found that account :/ he must have been digging pretty fucking deep.
Maybe he went to a popular video and sent it to all the people that commented on it

Law

rip ninjacat that zarcon made me
OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
Linkiboy said:
Law said:
Linkiboy said:
They mass invite everyone in order to get more people to look at their profile

Still doesn't explain how the fuck he found that account :/ he must have been digging pretty fucking deep.
Maybe he went to a popular video and sent it to all the people that commented on it

But I haven't used that account at all, I registered it then ignored it.

Unless it got hacked, I guess. I mean the password was "password".

myuusmeow

Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
I got one from Tay a while back too. I just accepted it and laughed. Also got one from charlestrippy even though I had never even seen one of his videos before, and one from farfromsubtle who may not be famous but they had a lot of subscribers and videos.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Like for micro