Tatsunoko vs Capcom on a PAL wii?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by gam3guy, Mar 16, 2009.

1. gam3guy
    OP

gam3guy Member

Newcomer
    Oct 2, 2007
    This game look really awesome so I was just wondering if there is a special way to go about burning this game or something.
    I hear it has an update and so don't want to do anything wrong on my Wii.

Here are my Wii specs:
    Wiikey at 1.9s
    PAL Wii at 3.4E

I am a complete beginner to this so simple steps would be very much appreciated.

Thanks [​IMG]

2. scooochie4

scooochie4 Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 17, 2008
    I'm not sure about running on a wiikey but it works fine on my pal wii 3.2 with gamma backup loader. You can remove the update using brickblocker and then burn iso to a dvd-r

3. Azunite

Azunite Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2009
    United States
    Agreed, it works great on the backup gamma loader.

Just 1 question: I can't change the controller settings and I can only use the easy configuration which is pretty cheap (A= light, medium and heavy attack; B= specials etc) is there any way to change that?

4. SephiranX

SephiranX Member

Newcomer
    Mar 14, 2009
    United States
    I don't think there is a possibility of change the control settings, maybe I'm wrong. Which controller are u using the Wii-mote. If so I don't think you can change the settings.

5. Azunite

Azunite Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 5, 2009
    United States
    Yep, it's impossible using the wiimote+nunchuk. I bought a wii classic controller and it's worth every penny!

6. moechofe

moechofe Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 19, 2009
    France
    Working with DC2Pro but with a loader: Backcup Launcher or USB Loader. Don't forget to force NTSC.

7. Don Killah

Don Killah GBAtemp Maniac

Nov 21, 2002
    France
    working fine with the latest version of softchip/bl 0.3g 002fix/gecko and usbloaders

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice