Hacking Tatsunoko Vs Capcom Help

raenef

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have A USA Wii With V3.2 and backup loader 0.3. I was wondering since this is a JAP Game Do I have to Region Free it or just burn it like any game?

Thanks

WildWon

EXTERMINATE!
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have not tried this myself yet, but from other forums and other people, i believe you can just d-load, burn and play. Don't hold me 100% to it, but i'm pretty damned sure that should work
smile.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
game works perfect on my 3.3u WITH Gamma ntsc-j version of the game burned to a dvd-r maxell brand disc with IMGburn @ 16X write speed and it plays flawlessly! the boss is a big red freekin ball! lol

uzirider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
I have a PAL wii and a pal TV, and the game keeps booting in black and white! If i force PAL 60 it goes in a green screen and nothing happens, if i force NTSC it stays black and white! What should i do?

Kroam17

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
uzirider: use a component cable with a 60 Hz compatible tv/beamer. Older models or composite make NTSC black and white. It's not the backups fault, just your hardware setup.

Does anyone know if you HAVE to patch the region from NTSC-J to PAL for PAL Wii's, or can you just burn the image without changing anything?

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
1: Try running wiisyndicates Regionfrii patch on it

2: or try the game Decrypted by patching with Backup creator GUI

3: Try Waninkoko's IOSpatcher and set it to IOS249 then pray!

4: Try wizzle shizzle dizzle on the ISO that can usually help a PAL user a gr8 deal

those are a few things you can try to get a different result
wink.gif

On a NTSC-U wii i just choose FORCE NTSC and it loaded up right away! 1:1 so I would first try to patch/change its region...

EDIT: btw i dont know if this matters but i have all the old "ios wads" installed as well (ios55 and the like for wiispeak)

uzirider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
Kroam17 said:
uzirider: use a component cable with a 60 Hz compatible tv/beamer. Older models or composite make NTSC black and white. It's not the backups fault, just your hardware setup.
My TV is compatible, my cable is the shitty composite. So, with a component i could just boot the game, or force the NTSC and it will be in color?

uzirider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
vettacossx said:
1: Try running wiisyndicates Regionfrii patch on it
With regionfrii will it boot in "force PAL 60" mode?

I'm sorry to be annoying, i just don't want to waste loads of DVDs in failed attempts
rolleyes.gif

vettacossx

Wii Theme Team Founder
Trophies
XP
Country
well if you dont care to experiment to find out and report back then you will have to wait for someone who has it working in PAL to post i have 3 friends that can confirm when they get back from work whom live in the UK I will ask them what they had to do to get it running and post back later if there is not already a post to determine if it works Patched on a PAL console...

good luck I am sure it wont be long before someone has reported it check the compat thread may have already been posted even!

kitt050383

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Use waninkoko's WiiFrii v2.3b
Patch the iso to:
-NTSC
-ENGLISH or whatever language

Or try using GeckoOS with force NTSC and VIDtvPatch...

-kitt050383

Use anyreion changer v1.1b to upgrade to 3.2E then use IOS Downgrader V1...
NOT cIOS DOWGRADER!!!! But IOS Downgrader v1.... By Waninkoko...

uzirider

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brunei
I'm testing right now.

I snatched regionfrii 1.21 and patched the ISO to PAL region.

Now burning, report coming soon

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Jayro @ Jayro: Thanks for that bundle, I had the games already but got all the DLC for them for just $5. What a... +1