Gaming Tatsunoko vs. Capcom fans, COME HERE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grafik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
As many of you heard, Tatsunoko vs. Capcom is going to be released in Japan on the 11th of December. I will be hunting down that "ISO" and once I find a link, I'll give you all clues on how to find it! (I cant post the link here, or else I will be banned.) This is the least I could do, seeing that this community is so friendly and helpful. Have a Merry XMAS!

Sstew

GBAtemp's Grim Reaper.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Um. You cant post the link here, or else you will be banned. Dont promote Piracy.

You can say you found the ISO and that its been dumped just cant link to or say where

jargus

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Posting an iso is against the rules, but giving hints about is A-OK. It'll be race then: Which one of us will find it us first? I've been looking forward to this game for a long time. When I find it, I'm going put everything else on hold. That's how great I'm sure it will be.

Zarcon

.:~Enigmatic Wanderer~:.
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Posting hints to warez when it's not obvious...probably overlooked.
Posting hints to warez when it's obvious you're doing so...staff will probably at least smack you.

And since the intention of this topic is to post hints to find warez...well, I can't say it'll be overlooked.
Just saying.

alphax13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Zarcon said:
Posting hints to warez when it's obvious you're doing so...staff will probably at least smack you.

And since the intention of this topic is to post hints to find warez...well, I can't say it'll be overlooked.
Just saying.

Is that a hint to where to download!?!!?!?!?!
im freaking out man!!!!!
i keep playing the theme song over an over!!!

Must play game!!!!!!!!!! I wont sleep till its being stored on my hard drive!!!!

grafik

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Zarcon said:

Just saying.

rolleyes.gif

i remember in january 08, days of ruin was leaked on these boards. it was crazy.

pitoui

Trophies
XP
Country
Yeah Yeah, can't wait for this game.

Havn't heard of most of the Tatsunoko characters, but I'll get to know them with this game :-)

alphax13

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pitoui said:
Yeah Yeah, can't wait for this game.

Havn't heard of most of the Tatsunoko characters, but I'll get to know them with this game :-)

besides karas and battl of the planets, these characters are new to me.
cashern looks bad ass so ill check that show out.

Gaisuto

Lose 2 Levels.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm a huge sucker for the Capcom VS series. Even though I only know a small handful of the Tatsunoko characters, I do know enough to enjoy this. And this is suppose to come out tomorrow? I thought the 14th for some reason. Awesome, earlier than I thought!
biggrin.gif

elfsander said:
Or just wait for the US/EU release
wink.gif
Don't count on it. Capcom USA is trying to bring this over, but multiple Tatsunoko licenses are scattered among different companies, and as is the case of all compilations, it's a pain to get them all to agree for the same thing, so these types of games never get released here. This is the same reason why Jump Ultimate Stars will never come Stateside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative