ROM Hack Tales Of Innonence

Addicted2DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get the ips patch from that seth person, keep getting invalid link. I know A0 is working on a translation. If there any wya to get a translation patch for this now that helps at least translated some menus and talking?

Also what games should I try next? I like action rpg.

Just finished:

Phantasy Star Zero
Kingdom Hearts

Looking at soma bringer now and cross treasues, is there full patch for cross treasures?

CyrusBlue

Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
Children of Mana is pretty good.

Dengeki Gakuen RPG: Cross of Venus is awesome too. It plays likes a Tales game but you won't know what to do or where to go because it's not in English and no one seems to want to translate it.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
DarthNemesis said:
I found Children of Mana boring; the randomly generated dungeons are featureless and the story is paper-thin.

agree

Soma bringer is a good 2D action rpg you can try it ^^

granville

GBAtemp Goat
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a little mixed on it, but I kind of enjoyed Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates. The characters are annoying though, and some of the levels can also be irritating, but it has some fun moments. It's not a bad little action RPG.

You can also try Lunar Knights. It's a spiritual sequel to the GBA Boktai games if you're familiar with those. No solar sensor though, still has an internal clock that judges the time of day. I miss the stealth and puzzles of the GBA Boktai games, this one is more a strait action hack n slash and shooter. The only thing i can't stand is the space battles, which you may or may not be able to tolerate. Horrid controls. If you can get past that, you'll find a fun action RPG.

Of course, if you're into more quirky games, you could always try any of the Mario & Luigi games. The third one in particular, Bowser's Inside Story. They're technically turn based, but you can hit certain buttons in combat to do extra damage or avoid damage. Has some clear requirements for reflexes.

Two stylus based games i can recommend are The World Ends With You and Summon Night Twin Age. They're very unique, especially TWEWY. TWEWY is mixed among gamers, but it has gotten consistent praise and i enjoyed its humor. Ignore the emo-ness and realize that it's actually making fun of it.
tongue.gif

Lastly, keep an eye out for Lufia DS, remake of the SNES Lufia 2 in action RPG form. Looks good so far, and it's coming to Japan in about a week. Its Japanese name will be Estpolis in case you miss it.

StorMyu

"I'm way too old for this"
Trophies
XP
Country
France
granville said:
I'm a little mixed on it, but I kind of enjoyed Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Ring of Fates. The characters are annoying though, and some of the levels can also be irritating, but it has some fun moments. It's not a bad little action RPG.

You can also try Lunar Knights. It's a spiritual sequel to the GBA Boktai games if you're familiar with those. No solar sensor though, still has an internal clock that judges the time of day. I miss the stealth and puzzles of the GBA Boktai games, this one is more a strait action hack n slash and shooter. The only thing i can't stand is the space battles, which you may or may not be able to tolerate. Horrid controls. If you can get past that, you'll find a fun action RPG.

Of course, if you're into more quirky games, you could always try any of the Mario & Luigi games. The third one in particular, Bowser's Inside Story. They're technically turn based, but you can hit certain buttons in combat to do extra damage or avoid damage. Has some clear requirements for reflexes.

Two stylus based games i can recommend are The World Ends With You and Summon Night Twin Age. They're very unique, especially TWEWY. TWEWY is mixed among gamers, but it has gotten consistent praise and i enjoyed its humor. Ignore the emo-ness and realize that it's actually making fun of it.
tongue.gif

Lastly, keep an eye out for Lufia DS, remake of the SNES Lufia 2 in action RPG form. Looks good so far, and it's coming to Japan in about a week. Its Japanese name will be Estpolis in case you miss it.

All play, All good !
except Lufia i hope it'll be great

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
StorMyu said:
can't be possible...

The game is out tomorrow...

It happens all the time. Retailers get the game a few days early but don't put it on the shelf until the release date. Some guy at the store slips out a copy and uploads it. Then it spreads through the internet. It happens a lot. Tons of games get dumps days or even weeks early.

Addicted2DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just sucks that that Lufia game is only japanese, when do we get the english version? also is there a list of games that were propely translated like Soma Bringer was?

darkworldz

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Senegal
if u can read chinese there is a chinese patch out there somewhere.... i m playing it right now.. XD

or u can try other rpg like phantasy star or knights in the nightmare.. Knights is always fun
smile.gif

Addicted2DS

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I beat Phantasy Star Zero already and loved it! I like games of that style same with Kingdom Hearts. I tried Element Hunters with the patch but the script isn't translated. Tried Tales games too, but none of them aren't translated which bites cause I love the style of them. I'm playing Soma Bringer now andthen will look at Lunar Knights and Knights in Nightmare annd maybe a second take on the world ends with you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.instagram.com/reel/C6rI8eXgDxd/?igsh=MWYybHY2YXoyM3I2cQ==