United States
Anyone planning to translate it?
unsure.gif

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
seeing the brilliant quality of this game, namco would be mad not to release this outside of Japan.
If some group were to translate it however, they'd probably finish after the official one is done (assuming there is going to be one), as is the case with "Its a wonderlife" and FFTA2

lilfrankie

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
seeing the brilliant quality of this game, namco would be mad not to release this outside of Japan.
If some group were to translate it however, they'd probably finish after the official one is done (assuming there is going to be one), as is the case with "Its a wonderlife" and FFTA2

I guess it is "it's a wonderful world", right?
wink2.gif

Or it is the change of titel, but I thought in Europe it was going to be "The world ends with you"..

On topic, I don't think anyone would do a translation on this, I think it's getting an official. If anyone wants to do it, though, I would really like that.
biggrin.gif

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Tales of the Tempest was terrible. That's all.
Also, why should one need to mess with such a wonderful game? You get more fulfillment (well to me) when you beat it without any cheats, hacks, real time saves, etc.

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Also, why should one need to mess with such a wonderful game? You get more fulfillment (well to me) when you beat it without any cheats, hacks, real time saves, etc.
wtf? How does a translation have anything to do with lessening your feeling of fulfillment of the game? Generally you get more of that when you actually know what's going on.
Most of us don't live in Japan, you know...

Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada

wtf? How does a translation have anything to do with lessening your feeling of fulfillment of the game? Generally you get more of that when you actually know what's going on.

Just GameBrink it then >.>;

The game itself sucks balls regardless if you understand or not.

Noitora

::
Trophies
Website
www.noitora.eu.pn
XP
Country
Greece

Just GameBrink it then >.>;

The game itself sucks balls regardless if you understand or not.
There's no guide at Gamebrink I just searched

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv6vlP2qSyo