Grimalkin

Waaaaaaaah!
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Finally a game I can enjoy again ! I played 3 hours today without getting tired, which is a record for me in my current shape ^^.

Anyway, this game is pure awesomeness ! Everyone who does not play this DS Jewel misses something ! That's for sure.

The good thing about the game is that it is pretty straight forward.
If you can't get to new places just fight of Monsters in the wild, talk to people and walk around until you find the right thing (I can say that it is easy , cause I already play like 5 hours in total and still did not have any problems without any jap speaking )

YEah, I spend a lot of time talking to the NPCs cause I can't understand written japanese. But whenever a voice-over cutscene occurs == $$ ^-^;

heronic

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
even though i cant read japanese ... this game is awesome! look at the character details and animation when in combat! its beautiful
smile.gif

so far no slow down !

we need a translation asap ! lol

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
You need to fight the Mech thing, then after that take the path down until you confront another guy who initiates a cut-scene then you battle him. Not really descriptive, sorry. I'm pretty sleepy right now. *yawn*

Twiffles

танковые победы
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Depends if the game is popular here. If so, then it'll come eventually. Unlike that one failure.... >>

Hayatkaizer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
for those who use R4 , I would suggest you download 1.13 version, the most update core, it solve all the problems of black screen and the OP
wink.gif

Tenshi_MKII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Singapore
If tales of tempest gets to have the release in English, chances of tales of innocence being released in English is high. My tip for those who got stuck early in the game: keep exploring and you should be able to past.

monopoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I will cry myself to sleep if this game never sees a US release. The graphics are incredible for a DS game and the battle system was fast and enjoyable.

I only played about 20 minutes though just to try it out I can't read a word of Japanese.

monopoman

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah at this point its still wishful thinking though again they seem to be a bit more willing to port Tales games.

Especially the good ones that seems to happen more.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: you can fap to your favorite character without it being gay