Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Tales of Innocence v1.0
Translation Patch
wp_12801.jpg

The translation for Bandai-Namco's 2007 action RPG title Tales of Innocence for the Nintendo DS has been released. For more information please read the project post, linked below.

This post is for Toni Plutonij and Don_Roberto​

download.gif
Off-site Download 
icon11.gif
Project Post 
discuss.png
 Discuss

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Fully translated, finally... Well, congrats to throughhim413, he must have spent a whole lot of work on this!
smile.gif

Now finally, I can get my friends to play this, I already showed them when it was just released, and they said it looked really fun (just like most other Tales of games) but they couldn't play it because it was still in Japanese... Well, now they can, and I'm sure they'll have a lot of fun doing so!
happy.gif

Again, props to the translator (and the rest of the team, obviously) for doing such an epic amount of work!

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
I don't understand why the tales of series on the NDS haven't been released in English speaking nations.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i thought the opening song was translated wrong and then i realised they are actually singing the lyrics backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Used it as a web cam for a day for fun, sooo shitty it was hilarious