WhyKlef

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
xdarkx said:
WhyKlef said:
I got to say I'm confused here... I am trying as well to download 0.03 and everyone seems to think that psycoblaster as re-upped it but all there is is a ninja.rar in which there is the program to patch the ROM but not the .ips or whatever format the patch is supposed to be.

Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Thanks!

He did reuploaded the patch here, but that site said it's temporarily unavailable. :/

I will reupload the file on another site.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/r105zc

Thank you, it is very appreciated!

xdarkx

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The previous ips patch had some problems, so psycoblaster created another patch. You have to use Ninja Patcher to patch the game.

evil_child

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I would put the re-up link to the first post of you psyco.
So nobody is confused anymore, like me
tongue.gif

Roffy0

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey psycoblaster i like it that you are doing this for all gamers that hate tales-greedy japanese people.
But now to the point I think that in a little time i could help with your translations cuz i'm studying japanese for quite some time at the moment but I really really hate all those damn little signs and characters.

A little help(I do not know if you al ready knew this) I know a few characters by name the main dude is Ruka and the red head-girl is Iria and the rest I can't really bring up at the moment...

so again nice job up till now
yaynds.gif

Pioggia

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Roffy0 said:
Hey psycoblaster i like it that you are doing this for all gamers that hate tales-greedy japanese people.
But now to the point I think that in a little time i could help with your translations cuz i'm studying japanese for quite some time at the moment but I really really hate all those damn little signs and characters.

A little help(I do not know if you al ready knew this) I know a few characters by name the main dude is Ruka and the red head-girl is Iria and the rest I can't really bring up at the moment...

so again nice job up till now
yaynds.gif

everyone knows the names of the main chars., hermana ange, spada, ricardo, iria and Ruca (accurate trans would be luca and Ilia but thats just sounds crap)

Shardnax

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Simple solution to shut people up about the uploads, I've archived it and uploaded to a drop Patches. I'll upload the other patches when I get back, I of course sent Psyco the password. I only lurk and all the complaining annoys me -_____-. Anyways, the file will remain one year from the last viewing, so it isn't going anywhere, no country restrictions either, enjoy.

Mohammad

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm getting 404s on all of the released ToI patches, do you know if the absolute zero patch is still in the works? That was posted in July and that's the only trace there.

D

Deleted-134647

We're still working on it. We have a thread on GBAtemp. It's like... 4 threads down from the top in this same forum...

Rigle

Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Can you upload your patch to Megaupload, please?
I can't download the patch from that hosting... >.

DarthNemesis

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Speak for yourself, some people may want to play a partial translation in the meantime (just look at the pokemon thread).

Although, it's worth mentioning that save files may not be compatible between the Absolute Zero patch and other versions of the game due to their new menu option. Unless they release a converter or they made it backwards compatible with the original save format (which would be pretty cool), you wouldn't be able to use your save file with their patch.

Edit: vvvv I should have expected that.
yaynds.gif

D

Deleted-134647

Is psycho still working on this? I thought I saw him mention somewhere else that he lost interest in it since he's working on Ys, but perhaps I misinterpreted what he was saying.

As for compatibility issues, there won't be any. Our new option uses data that already exists in save games. By default, this will set the names to the Localized setting. This is true for any Japanese savegame (and presumably patched ones as well since they don't change anything). The only potential issue with the new menu option is if you set it to Translated or Romanized and then try to load it on an unpatched (or alternately patched) game. Still, I don't imagine that most people will be going back to the Japanese version after loading our patch, so it shouldn't be much of an issue.

The only thing to keep in mind is that our translation will probably not match up with psycho's. Don't be surprised when all of the terms are different, they're different projects and the translation will differ as should be expected.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn