Gaming Tales of Hearts R, anyone else playing?

Arch Feline

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not a real active boards here, yet. Is anyone else playing Tales of Hearts R? It was released in Japan and I imported.

potato3334

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, right now I'm at Beryl's hometown.
Graphics are okay, they could've been done better but I guess they didn't have the time/money to invest much into it.
Gameplay is excellent however, I love doing the Chase Links to really rack up the combo, and the guard counters are cool too.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well I was planning on getting it but I bought Soul Sacrifice and Gundam Battle Seed Destiny :P
I will buy a 10000 Yen Card soon hopefully :P
Also is anyone planning on getting Oboro Muramasa?
Heard it's very nice :P

Ryupower

Brood
Trophies
Website
techmantis.net
XP
Country
United States
if it come to NA i will be playing it (same goes for tales of innocence R)

they are getting better with bring the "tales of" games over so hopefully both do come out in English

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I play Tales games more for story than anything, so no point in me importing Tales games no matter how fanboyish I am. Only game I ever imported was Tales of VS.

potato3334

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
there is a script for the tales of hearts ds game, which i use if i dont understand something in the story. and the Tales games have amazing combat in addition to story, especially tales of hearts r

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I own a ds so im tryin to get a full game translation so i can play in peace lol
The fan translation for the DS version has been put on hold until at least after the Vita version releases. They're fairly different in that one is 2D style fighting while the Vita version is 3D, so I'm sure the DS version will eventually get the full translation. You can't expect it before 2015 at the earliest though.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

broie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I would be very surprised if it wasn't dubbed for NA, since that tends to be considered more of a big deal over here.
Sure hope there's a dub at least even for NA so I can import it. I'm so use to playing Tales games with an English dub at this stage it simply wouldn't feel the same to me without English.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sure hope there's a dub at least even for NA so I can import it. I'm so use to playing Tales games with an English dub at this stage it simply wouldn't feel the same to me without English.

That's pretty much exactly why I say that actually, lol. Tales fans aren't used to playing without a dub (unless they choose not to, and that's a vast minority). It would offput a fair few fans if they didn't dub it.

Skelletonike

♂ ♥ Gallant Pervert ♥ ♀
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Oh? That is pretty nice for me, I opt for using the original language when available, it'll be pretty nice to play a Tales games with Japanese voices (well, excluding the fan-translated ones).

thesupremegamer

Trophies
XP
Country
i might play it i find the series a guilty pleasure of mine but im not madly inlove with the tales of series i just play them when im bored since the combat is aprochable for me(not fond of the art style and storys of them though)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I had a kinnect.... It blew rotting goat balls