Ssx9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
tales-of-the-abyss.png

Nintendo3DSBlog said:
Tales of the Abyss is arriving in North America this year and according to this thread, which lists details from issue #62 of NGamer magazine, the game will also be coming to Europe. What’s strange though is the release date in Europe is set as Spring 2012, which is much later than the North American launch this fall. Either way though, the game is on its way to all regions, so that’s worth something.

Source: Nintendo 3DS Blog, 3DS Tribe.

Good to know that there is going to be an european release, but meh, spring 2012? Too bad the 3DS is region locked, or else you guys could get a US copy.

Ssx9

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
But if you read the thread, the person who said that it's coming in 2012 is a Ngamer staff.

Not that they couldn't be wrong though.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Ssx9 said:
But if you read the thread, the person who said that it's coming in 2012 is a Ngamer staff.

Not that they couldn't be wrong though.
You're right, sorry.
Staff for magazines can never be wrong.

LunaWofl

Tyrant R. of ye olde Prinny Squad
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
My, i do hope europe will get this earlier, it would be a shame if my gam- i mean, the game Jade is from, would be released so late.
Still, this is namco we're talking about, and releasing a game significantly later in pal regions is something namco has done before (most recent of which was vesperia which took about a year to get to PAL regions... with almost no differences between the US version (i believe you could no longer rename your characters in the PAL version)

Kamiyama

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
That's probably because they need translate it to other European languages as well. I don't mind, as long as the game will be released in here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox +1