Status
Not open for further replies.

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Max rings seems to be missing from the plugin...
I am unable to implement Max Rings as it uses a dynamic address and I can't implement it at the moment. I will implement it later but I need to look into dynamic addresses first.

dEV MEn

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ill add some more ACNL hacks like Walk Through walls or other cheats and ill also add ACHHD to the in progress list.
Your adding walk through walls tonight? :O

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

*you're

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

thanks!

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Are you also taking request to try to implement codes from another regions ntr plugin into one of my request? For conception II, there are some codes on the JP ntr plugin that I would like to add on the USA ver. but I do not know how.

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Are you also taking request to try to implement codes from another regions ntr plugin into one of my request? For conception II, there are some codes on the JP ntr plugin that I would like to add on the USA ver. but I do not know how.
Unfortunately porting regions is quite difficult since most of the time I don't know how someone found a code and the only way to port is to find the code a second time on another region. (Except some rare occasions when 2 regions share the same offset)

andzalot55

I'm very delicious. mmmm.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unfortunately porting regions is quite difficult since most of the time I don't know how someone found a code and the only way to port is to find the code a second time on another region. (Except some rare occasions when 2 regions share the same offset)
Okay. Thanks for the response anyway. :)

justync7

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
could you please do fire emblem fates conquest usa all codes please thanks in advance

I'm not sure about any Fire Emblem games since there are so many games and so many codes but I will add Rune Factory 4 to the in progress list.

CyberMario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been working with coding NTR plugins for a bit now and I can convert Gateshark codes properly so just request a game/codes in this thread and ill port it for you. (Within limits)
- Hyrule Warriors Legends (USA)

6c76933ce725a0660560577ece214e03.gif
Ayyyyyyyyyy atta boy. It's finally out!

SolsticeKyros

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would love to get a plugin for Super Robot Taisen UX, only code is the Infinite Money.
Kingdom Hearts DDD USA would get swell too. All Four of those. Really curious as to how to convert them, would be awesome if someone was able to make a quick little application to do that or if someone were to just post a guide. Regardless thank you for this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1