take a pic of your transparent desktop

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,690
  • Replies 8
D

Deleted User

OP
It is not looking really good, I will do it once again without the blue filter and possibly dual screens. Come one I want to see yours !
Edit : Updated with a new pic, dual screen transparent
transp2.jpg

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
You're weird man =) But I will update mine later this evening as I could probably take a picture of my transparent cell phone
wtf.gif

EDIT: woot! 2000 posts...2000 wonderful, meaningful(less) posts
nyanya.gif

D

Deleted User

OP
So, do you basically just take a picture and then line it up as your background?
Actually the method is easier.
Put your camera on a tripod or anything making it still. Take a picture without your computer. Add you computer making sure the display is orthogonal to the line of sight, so that you have a real rectangle and not a trapeze. In any image editor make a new one with both, select the rectangle of your computer on the second image, without moving the selection copy the corresponding pixels in the first image and make a wallpaper out of it. Then take another picture with the same angle. I have to admit it doesn't look as good as on a picture. So don't except to amaze your friends...

JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So, do you basically just take a picture and then line it up as your background?

Actually the method is easier.
Put your camera on a tripod or anything making it still. Take a picture without your computer. Add you computer making sure the display is orthogonal to the line of sight, so that you have a real rectangle and not a trapeze. In any image editor make a new one with both, select the rectangle of your computer on the second image, without moving the selection copy the corresponding pixels in the first image and make a wallpaper out of it. Then take another picture with the same angle. I have to admit it doesn't look as good as on a picture. So don't except to amaze your friends...

awesome! im seriously considering doing this just cause it looks awesome.. and to amaze my friends
rolleyes.gif
although all i really have behind my monitor is a wall and some cords..
tongue.gif
awesome none the less

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0FyqCEfD0E