kthnxshwn

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got the game on my external and it's a .ciso but the game gets to the opening screen where it alerts you abut noise etc, and stays there. For some reason my Wiimote controls aren't recognized. For example, when my Wiimote disconnects after a few minutes, I get a message saying I need to connect my Wiimote again - so the game isn't frozen. But when I hit the power button on my Wiimote, the screen goes black but the console does not shut off and I have to hard reboot/turn it off.

Again, ANY advice is helpful. Also, I'm not sure if this type of help is allowed, but I see threads asking for similar help here as well. All I'm asking for is help of some sort. Anything.

L4D

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hmm maybe it's a bad dump?
I know there were few versons which was missing a certin rar file from some torrents.

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
kthnxshwn said:
I got the game on my external and it's a .ciso but the game gets to the opening screen where it alerts you abut noise etc, and stays there. For some reason my Wiimote controls aren't recognized. For example, when my Wiimote disconnects after a few minutes, I get a message saying I need to connect my Wiimote again - so the game isn't frozen. But when I hit the power button on my Wiimote, the screen goes black but the console does not shut off and I have to hard reboot/turn it off.

Again, ANY advice is helpful. Also, I'm not sure if this type of help is allowed, but I see threads asking for similar help here as well. All I'm asking for is help of some sort. Anything.

1) To reconnect your wiimote, press the 1 and 2 buttons simultaneously.
2) The power button on your wiimote turns off the Wii (well, it still has power, which is why the red light is on. I usually just unplug the power cable on my Wii when I'm done using it).

kthnxshwn

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I found out that it was a bad dump and now it works perfectly.

m3rox said:
kthnxshwn said:

1) To reconnect your wiimote, press the 1 and 2 buttons simultaneously.
2) The power button on your wiimote turns off the Wii (well, it still has power, which is why the red light is on. I usually just unplug the power cable on my Wii when I'm done using it).

For number 2, my screen would go black as if it were turned off and I couldn't turn on my Wiimote during that state forcing me to hard reboot it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2, Lol K3N1.