T-mobile hidden fees

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So with all of Verizons random state taxes and various surcharges, and additional plan charges somehow a 69$ plan comes out to about 120$ monthly, usually more.

So now I want to switch to t-mobile. The 60$ plan is all I need. How much more can I expect to pay in hidden charges?

VmprHntrD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aside from the general air fees anyone has and state/federal taxes it is what you get. I've got the $80 fam plan that has those 5 favorites and one of the two have +$6 for internet access and the bill w/tax is like $91 and change.

Mangofett

GBAtemp Testing Area
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Vampire Hunter D said:
Aside from the general air fees anyone has and state/federal taxes it is what you get. I've got the $80 fam plan that has those 5 favorites and one of the two have +$6 for internet access and the bill w/tax is like $91 and change.
Well thanks for the info, so you're saying you get hit about 7$ with taxes (sans the internet fee)?

Anyone else have any input?

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
My family has T-mobile, our fees are never that high. We have a $60 plan, plus 2 more lines ($10 each I think), plus unlimited texting for the family ($20), and we usually pay about $110-$120, so there's only $10-$20 or so in fees and taxes.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Mondooooo @ Mondooooo: im fucking motivated