Hacking System Transferring from sysNAND to EmuNAND?

plutonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi I have a 10.5 new 3DS that hasn't been modded at all. It has all the info and things I've ever done with a 3DS on it. Ambassador titles, eShop purchases, the whole 9 yards.

Now, I also have a new 3DS XL running 9.2 with a 10.5 EmuNAND. Would I be fine doing a system transfer from the sysNAND on one device to the EmuNAND on another? If I can, and after it's done, I can just backup the EmuNAND as well, right? It wouldn't be a problem?

Let me know, thanks!

Reactions: CompC

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, system transfer will work without issue. The only thing that will not work after the transfer is your Ambassador GBA games, unless you downgrade your AGB_FIRM in sysNAND on the 9.2 console and also install the ambassador CIA's to sysNAND and emuNAND.

If something does mess up you can always call Ninty to xfer your account to the 9.2 N3DS, but you will lose your saves/activity log, ect.

Reactions: plutonic

plutonic

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I go about upgrading to a bigger card in this event?

Here's my scenario:

The non-hacked 3DS has a 32GB card in it.
The hacked one has a 4GB card in it.

When I do the system transfer, I'll have to swap the cards, right? Will the data be handled appropriately or is there something more I'll have to do? I imagine I might have to do a backup of the 32GB and then just drag and drop to the emuNAND folder in "Nintendo 3DS" possibly.

I just ordered a 128GB card as well - how would I go about transferring or upgrading to it?

Maximilious

Whistles a familiar tune
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How would I go about upgrading to a bigger card in this event?

Here's my scenario:

The non-hacked 3DS has a 32GB card in it.
The hacked one has a 4GB card in it.

When I do the system transfer, I'll have to swap the cards, right? Will the data be handled appropriately or is there something more I'll have to do? I imagine I might have to do a backup of the 32GB and then just drag and drop to the emuNAND folder in "Nintendo 3DS" possibly.

I just ordered a 128GB card as well - how would I go about transferring or upgrading to it?

If you have a lot of data on the 32GB, you will need to either swap or wait for your bigger card as you mentioned. I'm not sure if swapping will work as I've always transfered to a card with enough space on it. Basically all it does is copy your 3DS folder though so swapping may work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://youtu.be/5eLWoy0fFkc?si=1vvQ_2zAUlF1ThoD