3ds Sysnand

warquezho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi I am new to 3ds which I just got days ago. Doing the JB from 3ds.hacks and I just notice that the JB is being done in Sysnand. I came from WiiU JB and there it is suggested to have eMunand and not do much on Sysnand.

In 3DS is it fine to do all the things in Sysnand and don't have an eMunand?

warquezho

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
The 3ds.guide is good to follow.
Yes I am following that. I bought this Jap 3ds and changing the Region now to English and I am at step where it says

Section V - Reinstalling Tickets​

If the script found no user tickets and told you to skip this section, you can skip this section.

1. Launch FBI from the list of homebrew
  2. Select “SD”
  3. Select “gm9”
  4. Select “out”
  5. Select “ctrtransfer_tickets”
  6. Do the following process for either the eshop folder, unknown folder, or both
    • Navigate to the folder
    • Select “<current directory>”
    • Select “Install and delete all tickets” --> I am at this step at "eshop folder"
    • Wait. The system may appear to freeze, just give it time.
    • Press (A) to confirm
    • Press (B) to decline installing tickets from CDN.
  7. Press (Home) to exit FBI
I see a bunch of tickets to reinstall, my question is, can I just skip or maybe clean/delete these tickets I found here? What is the purpose of reinstalling these tickets I found in this 3ds I have? I don't own this before so it is fine with me if these were some old games or apps that were in Japanese. But need your assistance before I delete.

CoolMe

"Who am i, what am i?"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I am following that. I bought this Jap 3ds and changing the Region now to English and I am at step where it says

Section V - Reinstalling Tickets​

If the script found no user tickets and told you to skip this section, you can skip this section.

1. Launch FBI from the list of homebrew
  2. Select “SD”
  3. Select “gm9”
  4. Select “out”
  5. Select “ctrtransfer_tickets”
  6. Do the following process for either the eshop folder, unknown folder, or both
    • Navigate to the folder
    • Select “<current directory>”
    • Select “Install and delete all tickets” --> I am at this step at "eshop folder"
    • Wait. The system may appear to freeze, just give it time.
    • Press (A) to confirm
    • Press (B) to decline installing tickets from CDN.
  7. Press (Home) to exit FBI
I see a bunch of tickets to reinstall, my question is, can I just skip or maybe clean/delete these tickets I found here? What is the purpose of reinstalling these tickets I found in this 3ds I have? I don't own this before so it is fine with me if these were some old games or apps that were in Japanese. But need your assistance before I delete.
Yes, just skip installing them since you probably no longer have those games, so there's no point in doing that.

Reactions: warquezho

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto