Hacking System Transfer A9LH

Icirrus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
So my friend has an O3DS WITH a9lh installed and has bought a N3DS and wants to know if he can just do a system transfer from OLD>NEW and keep A9LH. I haven't attempted it so I can't give him an answer
Thanks

OblivionReign

Developer
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Oh i know and i am sure it will still work (Just make a nand back up in case) but still they could easily setup a9lh on the new one faster than it would be to system transfer. PRetty sure you needed like CTRPwn or something close to that to get the system transfer to work as it is disabled normally on A9LH consoles.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

so are you telling me, CTRtransfer is not a "downgrade" :creep:
That is like a firm flash :P Not really a full downgrade.

BlueFox gui

SOMEONE
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Oh i know and i am sure it will still work (Just make a nand back up in case) but still they could easily setup a9lh on the new one faster than it would be to system transfer. PRetty sure you needed like CTRPwn or something close to that to get the system transfer to work as it is disabled normally on A9LH consoles.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

That is like a firm flash :P Not really a full downgrade.
if it is not a full downgrade WHY I NEED TO DOWNLOAD 700MB OF THE FULL SYSTEM? XD

HyperT

Trophies
XP
Country
So my friend has an O3DS WITH a9lh installed and has bought a N3DS and wants to know if he can just do a system transfer from OLD>NEW and keep A9LH. I haven't attempted it so I can't give him an answer
Thanks
No a system transfer doesn't transfer a9lh - you need to do that first

belisleian

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You can't transfert a9lh.
You can do a system transfert for NNID and other data (save etc). It will work but you will lost all your CIA and stuff not coming from nintendo.
You won't loose the A9LH tought.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Ello