Hacking System nand restore

mrtim30

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
In the past I have screwed up setting up emunand and updated to the latest fw. Obviously I am really happy with the new gateway FW. If I make the same mistake again can I restore to my previous system nand using the new restore feature?

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
If you update to the latest version 9.4 you won't be able to restore unless you have soldering skills, because you won't be able to open the gateway menu on 9.4

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
if you are past 9.3 there is nothing you can do yet.
unless you got a nand backup you done previously and can open the console and solder wires.

CrispyYoshi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can install game updates through .cia or EmuNAND, because EmuNAND currently supports the latest firmware, which is 9.4. This is assuming your 3DS SysNAND firmware is 9.2 or lower, and you also have a Gateway Red Card.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
In the past I have screwed up setting up emunand and updated to the latest fw. Obviously I am really happy with the new gateway FW. If I make the same mistake again can I restore to my previous system nand using the new restore feature?
What Ra1d said is correct, however there's always the option of paying someone to install a NAND mod for you, I don't think it costs much. I think gamesquest1 does them.

Reactions: gamesquest1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Look at you holding tiny things