Hacking System Menu 4.0 Auto-Installer++

jeanrmarques

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hi all,

I havent tried the full installer itself, but I got the same issue with the ios60,ios61 and shop channel installer (hang after downloading part 15/15 of ios60), maybe it has something to do with the current system? whats the status on the wiis from everyone that this is happening?

Mine is on 4.0U (Wanin Installer) (maybe it wont install if you already have ios60?)

Hope this feedback helps

yukine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just used this and everything seemed to install correctly, it says I'm on 4.0 and everything. However, when I test the connection it says I still need to update (is this normal?)

Also, Animal Crossing: City Folk is saying I need to update, even though the Wii Speak Channel is working fine.

vladus2000

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
yukine said:
I just used this and everything seemed to install correctly, it says I'm on 4.0 and everything. However, when I test the connection it says I still need to update (is this normal?)

He patched the version number of this to an older system menu, so it makes sense that things think they need to update. This is to help with recovering from bricks.

aml435

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I kept running into the 15/15 hang, too.
I finally just found a patched ios60 wad and installed that.
Search around in the usual places and you'll find one, if need be.

drfsupercenter

Flash Cart Aficionado
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So has anyone figured out a fix for the IOS60 thing? I can't seem to be able to install it no matter what I try. Both the channel for it and the all-in-one channel give me the same error.

Could someone maybe build a WAD of it that I could install using the WAD manager?

yukine

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
vladus2000 said:
yukine said:

He patched the version number of this to an older system menu, so it makes sense that things think they need to update. This is to help with recovering from bricks.
Ok, makes sense.

IOS60 installed fine for me.

I just need to figure out how to play Animal Crossing since it is requesting an update. I have IOS38 installed, and Wii Speak is working correctly. Should I just let the game update?

zidane_genome

My sword has a +2 bleeding... wanna test it out?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
so there's no way to get the 4.0 features and still be on 3.2 yet?

think I'll wait... have a modchip, and only a 1gig memory card, so I'm not in a hurry to update

Jdbye

Always Remember 30/07/08
Suspended
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
vladus2000 said:
yukine said:

It doesn't say you need to update. It just asks you if you want to perform an update. It always does that.
wink.gif

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
had installed waninkoko 4.0, updated again with yours, no problem at all,
looks like that your installer is more noobproof due to the download/install for each file

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
Now an Installer that download and patches the new IOSes, but won't update to 4.0...so you have 3.2 with the newest IOSes and TruchaBug...and I'm pleased
wink.gif

ds22

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Netherlands
Since the time i used this to install 4.0, i can't go to the wii shopping channel.
When i open it it goes to a black screen.
I tried installing and unstalling it and other things.
What can be the problem?

keyra

Spoderman self proclamed fan
Trophies
XP
Country
France
found a little working trick, i installed back the shopping channel with hacktools thing

Blue-K

No right of appeal.
Trophies
XP
Country
Swaziland
monkey04 said:
this updates only the IOSes and doesn't update to 4.0
Was this a question? If not, you're wrong...System Menu 4.0 Auto-Installer...so you're on 4.0 after this (if it worked). I'm still waiting for a version that only updates the IOS and patches them, not more...there will be one...just not yet...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @BakerMan, I have a piano keyboard but I never use it