Hacking System Memory Error 106-0103

Masterofdarkness

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey guys, back when I got MK8 I started to get error about the disc could not be read which would cause the Wii U to crash. Eventually it went away and I forgot about it. Now I got Smash Bros. U and I'm pretty sure my little bro installed the new Wii U update and the new Smash Bros Update. We started to get an error about the system memory being screwed up. This would happen randomly when playing the game and we'd get the error code 106-0103.
Could this be because of the vWii hacks or just a faulty system? I recently used nintendont and pretty much filled up my SD card to have limited space(to use the new GC adapter) and I'm not sure if that could be the problem. Just wondering if anyone else had a similar problem. We played vWii for 2 1/2hrs and there were no issues.
I called Nintendo and they said to format the system. I tried formatting and now its stuck on the formatting screen even if I restart the system. My warranty is valid though and I can send it in for free repairs, which is what I am going to do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BigOnYa, Gnight