System 4.8C for M3i Zero & M3DS Real

Discussion in 'M3 Adapter' started by dsrules, Jun 29, 2010.

Jun 29, 2010
  1. dsrules
    OP

Member dsrules GBAtemp Psycho!

surprised that I don't see anyone posting infos about this

http://www.handheldsources.net/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

Description: G6/M3DS Real and M3i Zero product kernel V4.8c X, Asia and Europe and the United States limited edition G6/M3DS Real and M3i Zero use.

1. Improvement projects: (relative to the previous version of the system v4.8b X)
    1. Amendments "3982 - fantasy zodiac Outlaws of the Marsh (South Korea)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
    2. Amendments "4858 - Pet Shop Story DS2 (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
    3. Amendments "4897 - Adventure Island DS (Korea)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
    4. Amendments "4902 - American kitchen test: Let us go to cooking (U.S.)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
    5. Amendments "4910 - Dream Tour (U.S.)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
    6. Solve the "4951 - Tai ensemble! Band Brothers DX (E)" can not be properly archived issues and can not use real-time archiving issues;
    7. Solve the "4954 - you are smart you five students (U.S.)" The soft reset in case the game does not run properly the problem;
    8. Solve the "4957 - Blue Dragon: two worlds of the Behemoth (not)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
    9. Solve the "4958 - Virtual Life goat Village DS (U.S.)" can not properly use the real-time archiving issues;
    10. Solve the "4963 - Super Robot Wars OG legend: magic elements installed Lord God (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
    11. Solve the "4964 - Warrior badge DS: armor Edition (Japanese)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
    12. Solve the "4965 - Warrior badge DS: spade-type worm Edition (Japanese)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
    13. Address "4966-GG Series Collection + (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
    14. Solve the "4967 - Create Club DS: World Challenge 2010 (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
    15. Solve the "4969 - Russian block party: Deluxe Edition (U.S.)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
    16. Solve the "4975 - State over her husband's blood! Football Union Plus (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
    17. Solve the "4977 - Dream Color confectioner (Japan)" The soft reset in case the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of real-time archiving issues;
    18. Solve the "4986 - Fantasy Room (EU)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
    19. Solve the "4994 - Mega Man Zero: Collection (Japan)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of instant archiving, can now normal game;
    20. Solve the "4998 - Mega Man Zero: Collection (U.S.)" countermeasures to avoid the code as well as in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of instant archiving, can now normal game;
    21. Solve the "5008 - Mega Man Zero: Collection (Europe)" countermeasures to avoid the code and in the case of accession to the soft reset, the game does not run properly the issues and not the normal use of instant archiving, can now normal game;
    22. Solve the "5011 - State over her husband's blood! Football Union Plus (U.S.)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
    23. Solve the "5018 - The Phantom of fraud (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
    24. To solve the "5027 - Ai Xiangsui + (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
    25. Solve the "5037 - Dragonball DS2: surprise! Red Ribbon Army (Europe)" countermeasures to avoid the code and can not properly use the real-time archiving, can now normal game;
    26. Solve the "5046 - Chinese cooked Frederick DS (Japan)" avoid code measures, can now normal game;
    27. Solve the "5047 - Mistaken Police Station DS (Japan)" countermeasures to avoid the code and can not properly use the real-time archiving, can now normal game;
    28. The Chinese name automatically control support to the 5047 numbers show that DS game ROM.
    Note: As of release date, there are 5 NDS games can not run properly, can not use the soft reset the game with 73, can not use real-time file game with 116.
    ** Not normally compatible games are:
    4798 - Alice in Wonderland (Europe)
    4799 - Sonic Classics Collection (Europe)
    4837 - Sponge baby: bumper boats racing (Europe)
    4869-KORG DS-10 enhanced version of the (U.S.)
    4952 - Prince of Persia: The Sands of oblivion (Europe)
    Can not run the game the problem is still processing, may also be spread DUMP the ROM data network problems.

2. pichon64

Member pichon64 GBAtemp Fan

Uruguay
    ** Not normally compatible games are:
    4798 - Alice in Wonderland (Europe)
    4799 - Sonic Classics Collection (Europe)
    4837 - Sponge baby: bumper boats racing (Europe)
    4869-KORG DS-10 enhanced version of the (U.S.)
    4952 - Prince of Persia: The Sands of oblivion (Europe)

What? This is a first for me. 'Not normally compatible games'? [​IMG]

Sponge baby = SpongeBob

3. Xuio

Member Xuio GBAtemp Regular

Poland
    Not cracked?

4. pichon64

Uruguay
    I know what it mean. But still can't believe it... Not cracked by the M3 team. AKAIO did it! Supercard team did it! Is the M3 Team giving up on those? [​IMG]

5. DCG

Member DCG GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Netherlands
    I am only gona update if DB red ribon works with cheats aswell. otherwise I have no use for this update. haven't updated since the version which promised to fix SS (wich it didn't)

6. Valkart

Member Valkart GBAtemp Fan

Colombia
    Be a man and play without cheats! xD I'm playing Megaman Zero Collection in hard mode and is a pain in the butt without cheats, but is fun [​IMG]

7. r3dfaction

Member r3dfaction GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Well M3 promised and they fulfilled. Hopefully this update stops the rumors of the team dying. Time take it out of the box...

Btw lol on the Sponge_baby [​IMG]

8. pichon64

Uruguay
    Fulfilled my hairy and skinny a**...

9. r3dfaction

United States
    Don't worry they'll update and fix properly in the next [pick a number] month...

10. Shebang

Member Shebang GBAtemp Fan

Belgium
    The domain has expired... just when I wanted to download the update.

Go figure, this thing is dead [​IMG] Damn, I have two m3ds real [​IMG]

11. Goli

Member Goli RPG

Chile
    I have the update, in case you still want it.

12. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    This should be posted publically....

That domain expired, however they are using new one: http://handheldsources.net/

So it's still alive [​IMG]

13. Jakob95

Suspended Jakob95 I am the Avatar

United States
    http://www.handheldsources.net/M3DS/Download_M3DSR.html

EDIT: Too late...

14. pichon64

Uruguay

Ok, I'll take your word. [​IMG] Sorry if I sound rude. I'm kinda frustrated. [​IMG]

I'll pick a number now: 24. [​IMG]

15. alexei_gp

Member alexei_gp GBAtemp Regular

Mexico
    I dont believe this shit...this team is very lazy,they dont fix those game in that list for god sake please buy a supercard dstwo or cyclo ds its much better than the m3 cards, i will smash my m3izero

16. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    tested jam with the band.
    saving/loading seems to work fine now, but imported songs all play as "ABC"

17. sweenish

Member sweenish GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    what about SMT: SJ ? is that working properly?

that was a long time to wait for such an incremental update.

18. r3dfaction

United States

24 Thats ABSURD!!! 765998234564 months seems more reasonable [​IMG] [​IMG]

No offence taken I'm P'oed as well, I just wrote a rant to them lodging a customer complaint... maybe they'll listen, who knows?

19. jbach44

Newcomer jbach44 Member

United States

you got that working?? i still get the load error

nevermind, needed to reload it after doing the update lol

20. thedicemaster

Member thedicemaster GBAtemp Addict

Netherlands
    make sure you use the clean rom, and all special features disabled(RTS, cheats, soft-reset, etc.)