RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I find it disconcerting that the M3 team has yet to get the following games running without patches:
Alice in Wonderland(U) and (E) versions
Pokemon Heart Gold and Soul Silver

these games have been out for more than 2 months and work on other cards without issue, so I am wondering why the M3 team is neglecting these titles, I also see no fixes for Toy Story 3 or Shrek Forever after.

I may have to get another card if this doesn't get resolved.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
just use the cp patch for HG/SS
takes a sec to apply and you never have to worry about it not working

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
pichon64 said:
I know what it mean. But still can't believe it... Not cracked by the M3 team. AKAIO did it! Supercard team did it! Is the M3 Team giving up on those?
ohnoes.png

Notice how most of the things that have yet to be fixed are European roms and not the US roms.

DeltaBurnt

I'm bored
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
I wonder if they'll start releasing more updates now again... ?
I want Eigokoro Kyoushitsu DS to work SO bad.

We'll just have to wait and see. In the past they've posted updates and people thought they were coming back, but it was just to make people know they hadn't entirely given up.

Sandman00009

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
geminisama said:
I wonder if Pokemon HG & SS, Shin Megami Tensei ST, and the game over for Infinite Space are fixed yet. My guess is no, M3 has been disappointing lately.

my friend has been playing HG on his m3i zero clean rom and he said he's had no freezes so it might be fixed

Goli

RPG
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
geminisama said:
I wonder if Pokemon HG & SS, Shin Megami Tensei ST, and the game over for Infinite Space are fixed yet. My guess is no, M3 has been disappointing lately.
Infinite Space and Strange Journey have been fixed for looooong time, you are just not looking at things very well.

777kidis777

Big Red
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
geminisama said:
Infinite Space and Strange Journey have been fixed for looooong time, you are just not looking at things very well.

I still get glitched in the rooms on SMT where it's dark. Like, when you go in, it just freezes. And sometimes, in the game, the music randomly glitches out. I'm not one to complain, but it still does this.

geminisama

Metsu
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Goli said:
geminisama said:

Read my post. If you die in Infinite Space, and try to go to the menu, it freezes. Tested and confirmed in each version since it's release. And Shin Megami Tensei freezes frequently at certain areas. Been that was since release, but of course the M3 Team can't fix what ever other cart already has. I used to swear by this cart, now I'm merely disappointed to own it. I'd love to take back my comments if it's now all fixed, but sadly I doubt it's the case. Will try tommorow, don't have a working mouse at my house.

BeLGaRaTh

Trophies
XP
Country
I have an M3 Zero so what file/files do I need to download?

Do I grab G6&M3DS-R_M69.zip or M3SAKURA_M27.zip or M3Sakura_Ver_147x_4th_MUL.zip or indeed all of them?

I miss my Cyclone, as that was so easy to update, but sadly it doesn't work with the DSi XL
frown.gif

thedicemaster

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
BeLGaRaTh said:
I have an M3 Zero so what file/files do I need to download?

Do I grab G6&M3DS-R_M69.zip or M3SAKURA_M27.zip or M3Sakura_Ver_147x_4th_MUL.zip or indeed all of them?

I miss my Cyclone, as that was so easy to update, but sadly it doesn't work with the DSi XL
frown.gif
any of those will do.
1st one is just the system folder for touchpod(the classic interface)
2nd is just the system folder for a dualboot for new and old interface(hold A on boot to choose the interface to use)
3rd is the dualboot, and software for converting video's to an m3sakura compatible format

for just games/homebrew i recommend the 2nd, if you want to watch movies too choose the 3rd.

BeLGaRaTh

Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks thedicemaster, downloading the m3sakura_m27.zip file now, I assume I just overwrite all the files?

As I said the cyclops was perfect just download the update, reboot your ds and it does all the work
frown.gif

IAmTheRad

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What's the AP for Puzzle Quest 2? I'm currently running a clean version, started a brand new game. Not sure if it's fixed or not since I don't know what the AP needs to be.

Anyways, Megaman Zero Collection works. Playable, does save, and I'm suing a clean rom of that too.

Xenon++

Taiju Yamada
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Here comes R4iRTS 2.7c. M3iZero users can update other than loader.eng and r4_firegba.ext (I have new keys but I should hide them).
Confirmed YSM3 working (other than Pokemon, which cannot exit white screen via extlink lol)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F