Homebrew SysNAND question

Hunion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I kinda sysNAND restores my 3ds and I don’t know how to get everything back and I went to check what’s on my 3ds through my settings and it says everything still on it it just has an x on everything I had like the Luna launcher,FBI and I don’t know how to get everything back.(yea I know I messed up and I could really use some help)

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
so I kinda sysNAND restores my 3ds and I don’t know how to get everything back and I went to check what’s on my 3ds through my settings and it says everything still on it it just has an x on everything I had like the Luna launcher,FBI and I don’t know how to get everything back.(yea I know I messed up and I could really use some help)
Run tikshop once. If that doesn't work, Find the cias of each game and install them manually. You'll keep your save data and each CIA will throw an error before installing. Each time you get an error the game will show up again.

Hunion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Run tikshop once. If that doesn't work, Find the cias of each game and install them manually. You'll keep your save data and each CIA will throw an error before installing. Each time you get an error the game will show up again.
Where do i get the tikshop? I don’t have my fbi or home brew menu anymore

Hunion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If your talking about on my 3ds it’s like everything else it’s not there and it has an X on it in the data management in my settings

Hunion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use the 3dsx version of fbi through Rosalina.
How do I accessed that again have not used it in a while like I can access anything that I have to press something when I start my 3ds but if it’s soemthing I have to turn it on and then go into like games then I can’t because all of those are gone

Giodude

GBAtemp's official rock
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do I accessed that again have not used it in a while like I can access anything that I have to press something when I start my 3ds but if it’s soemthing I have to turn it on and then go into like games then I can’t because all of those are gone
Go into DS download play, open the Rosalina menu, and choose the option something along the lines of inject hb title into app. Then exit the app and go back into it.

Hunion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Go into DS download play, open the Rosalina menu, and choose the option something along the lines of inject hb title into app. Then exit the app and go back into it.
do i have to press anything to open it or just go into ds download play?

Hunion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Press L+Down+Select anywhere on your 3DS to see if you even have the Rosalina menu
nope dont have it
Press L+Down+Select anywhere on your 3DS to see if you even have the Rosalina menu
yea i have hourglass and i accidentally use the SysNAND restore and it took all the software downloads i had like the FBI and homebrew

Hunion

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you use a9lh it b9s?

I dont know but i do know is that i have a9lh v1.40 so maybe it is im not to sure

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is what they look like in my software management (if the photo uploads)

Attachments

• F68635C2-4B20-4FE2-AFA3-E6B3F9F3EC63.jpeg
    F68635C2-4B20-4FE2-AFA3-E6B3F9F3EC63.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 118

aykay55

Professional Idiot
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
But anyway redownload the homebrew launcher files onto your SD Card (boot.3dsx, etc.) and run the .3dsx FBI, download everything you want including the .cia FBI.

You can find all the files online, maybe even on the Temp in their designated threads.

Btw, what's your firmware. And next time do more research before using a 3ds on an unstable CFW (A9LH) because you can cause permanent damage to your 3ds. You could have gotten a hard brick!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Skelletonike @ Skelletonike: Still a few hours left until I can go home and play some more Stellar Blade :'( +1