SX PRO from Modchipdirect?

Ducky_The_Duck

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Romania
3ds-flashcard is slowest. Here we have a complaint about "second batch" ordered June 7th? Try first batch from 3ds-flashcard ordered May 20 something....
Because 3ds-flashcart is ran by just 2 guys, and it takes a while for them to manage all the rush with the sx-os ans sx pro

D

Deleted-401606

Has anyone actually received there dongle from modchipdirect? And did anyone in second batch get an email? I placed my order 6/7/2018, and still no email.
The whole batch number thing is a complete lie,they have received many smaller "batches" but these liars chose to tell people there are only 3 batches so they can get more preorders. 1 MCD batch = 5 real batches. They hold the small batches until they have enough to fulfill "batch 1". If they were honest they would have called the batches what they actually where and shipped them out in a timely fashion.

PsychoPapi

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
if you guys dont get a 2nd batch email by today maybe it be wise to just cancel and or buy the SX OS from them instead since i heard it doesnt take a full day to recive the code. fuck if i dont get into the 2nd batch idk wtf i should do cancel or just wait even longer. im getting impatient.

slaphappygamer

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don’t mind waiting. Who knows what version os it’ll be when I receive mine. I have no doubt many bugs will be addressed. I’m playing through mario kart8 deluxe now and demoing around on the eshop.

Reactions: comput3rus3r

wolf_

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The whole batch number thing is a complete lie,they have received many smaller "batches" but these liars chose to tell people there are only 3 batches so they can get more preorders. 1 MCD batch = 5 real batches. They hold the small batches until they have enough to fulfill "batch 1". If they were honest they would have called the batches what they actually where and shipped them out in a timely fashion.
You act like you know first hand on what is going on there are you trying to say you work for them or do you have a camera in their warehouse lol

D

Deleted-401606

You act like you know first hand on what is going on there are you trying to say you work for them or do you have a camera in their warehouse lol
No,he admitted on another thread that he had not received all the packages for batch one yet.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought they said last Friday that batch 1 would get their tracking on Monday or Tuesday
i thought someone posted in the other thread that they emailed them and told them that

kramer987

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i ordered day 1 and got that batch 1 email. there's no reason to not wait as SX is still releasing critical patches. would have been unfortunate to burn fuses using SX. in any event, if you paid with a CC all you need to do is create a claim and you'll get every penny back. don't know why everyone is so concerned. its not like you paid in cash or something.

Reactions: Maximilious

Zytos

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered 6/6. I emailed them over a week ago and was told I would be on the 2nd batch... whenever that may be.

]

Really... how would they know if that if they didn't get the second batch yet?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

if you guys dont get a 2nd batch email by today maybe it be wise to just cancel and or buy the SX OS from them instead since i heard it doesnt take a full day to recive the code. fuck if i dont get into the 2nd batch idk wtf i should do cancel or just wait even longer. im getting impatient.

Yes, per the website they said we would be informed who got into the second batch by the time the second batch shipped, which was supposed to be today (June 26). So we should be hearing from them.

shinrukus

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How did you make this? This is a great alternative to waiting for a dongle IMO.
The plans actually came from a friend for the 3D Printed case, its just a pi zero w, battery and regulator, screens and regulator. I want to be able to pick a payload from a list, but I need to find the screens drivers

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Manual charging