SX PRO Confirmation and Shipping Window (First Batch)

DeuX

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
No theirs no confirmation for anything. And team xecuter is just sitting in a corner whistling not updating any info or anything

That’s what pisses me off, the lack of communication. How hard would it be for TX to make an announcement saying “we shipped the first batch to our resellers” or “we will supply the OS keys starting X” or “next batch with ship on Y”... for now it’s just a clutter of dates from all different webpages

Sir

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
email response I got from SHOP01MEDIA. (I preordered as soon as they opened so it should be first batch)

" Hi, we will received it soon, planned to ship all preorders from our stock in Europe end of this month, we wil ship in same order orders arrived. Thank you. "
What date did you buy it, I got mine on the 16th May. :)

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
That’s what pisses me off, the lack of communication. How hard would it be for TX to make an announcement saying “we shipped the first batch to our resellers” or “we will supply the OS keys starting X” or “next batch with ship on Y”... for now it’s just a clutter of dates from all different webpages
I think they are no saying anything becuase the dont want for the people that order the pro to cancel and order de OS x only ,,, if that whast going on , i think thay will say sencon badge of OS x licenses coming at mid of june .
So nobody will cancel the pros and wait for it .
Another thing i preorder the OS x , it has already been charge to my visa and pay my visa last week ,, so how do you cancel that ????

DeuX

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I think they are no saying anything becuase the dont want for the people that order the pro to cancel and order de OS x only ,,, if that whast going on , i think thay will say sencon badge of OS x licenses coming at mid of june .
So nobody will cancel the pros and wait for it .
Another thing i preorder the OS x , it has already been charge to my visa and pay my visa last week ,, so how do you cancel that ????

When I cancel something after having paid my CC, the money goes to the bank account instead

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wait for the 15th guys

Somehow, I have a feeling that tomorrow won’t be a different day from today. We will see

Sir

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
When I cancel something after having paid my CC, the money goes to the bank account instead

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Somehow, I have a feeling that tomorrow won’t be a different day from today. We will see
A lot of the shops have bumped their products up to insane prices, which could mean that they are ready to start sending the codes for the first wave. Like it says on R4card,
"The price is set high so that you can't purchase from us at the moment.
We are dealing with the current orders that have been accepted.
We will accept orders again once all customers who have paid get their orders." but idk.

xabier

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is your source for this please? I emailed them for an update but not heard back yet

I sent then a message on facebook last week.

Today they sent me this via email:

Hi! Please be patient. We will ship as planned end of this month.
There is thousends of packages to be sent.
Also Xecuter can not ship all packagezs same day to all suppliers but they do what they can to send it fast, and we are preprared to ship out as soon we get it.

Last edited by xabier,
Reactions: KTroopA

MR_TeCKnO

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Saudi Arabia
approximately will the second batch ship to customers at the end of this month or will need way more time than that?
any info on second batch?

Devin

"Local Hardware Wizard"
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

You're joking right?

Team Xecuter's Homepage said:
We want to confirm that SX OS official launch date is June 15th. Remember this is the day we ship units to vendors, so your own tracking number from the reseller will be a few days later.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

pseudoSue

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
approximately will the second batch ship to customers at the end of this month or will need way more time than that?
any info on second batch?

Nobody knows for sure. I would anticipate the second batch would be in the customer's hands sometime in July. Could be early July, could be late July. It would be absolutely shocking (in a good way) to have the second batch arrive to the customer in June at this point (I think). The device has to go from factory to re-seller and then to the customer. Need to factor in shipping and customs and it could be awhile.

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You're joking right?

Team-Xecuter
is delighted to announced the first 2 products in its Nintendo Switch SX Line: Xecuter SX Pro and Xecuter SX OS

You will find below a brief description for both products. More details and pictures will be released in the days to come. We have started preorders, RRP pricing is listed below. Production has started and at current preorder volume, all preorders will be delivered by June 15th. The earliest birds will receive their unit/copy a bit before that date.

Reactions: thequickbrownfox

Altina

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Team-Xecuter
is delighted to announced the first 2 products in its Nintendo Switch SX Line: Xecuter SX Pro and Xecuter SX OS

You will find below a brief description for both products. More details and pictures will be released in the days to come. We have started preorders, RRP pricing is listed below. Production has started and at current preorder volume, all preorders will be delivered by June 15th. The earliest birds will receive their unit/copy a bit before that date.

I guess they were talking about distributors/resellers receiving it by that date, not the customers.

Reactions: slaphappygamer

DeuX

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
I guess they were talking about distributors/resellers receiving it by that date, not the customers.

Even if they are referring to the resellers, none reported receiving the Pro up to now, tomorrow is the 15, so we will see how it will go

AydenTheKilla

Garchomp King
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well tx could have updated us or said something. Its not all of the retailers faults. They should have said their was a limited shipment and they could only send so many units. I guess it doesnt matter cause they got the money they wanted anyways.

I just... i thought we were purchasing tx's support too...

Reactions: DeuX and pseudoSue

BloKartZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this is what 95% of the people here who bought it did man... no need for a wall of text

I’m sure a lot of people have done it that way but I have read a lot of posts from those that haven’t. My post was trying to help and didn’t need your criticism at all. Moving on...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/vKQN3UiNNHY?si=fP6ZlFe-DhQf9SW7