SX PRO Confirmation and Shipping Window (First Batch)

Discussion in 'Switch - Backup Loaders & Modchips' started by Sweglord, Jun 13, 2018 at 7:06 AM.

1. Biff627

Biff627 GBAtemp Maniac

Aug 15, 2015
    United States
    Ok to add onto the 3ds flashcards email, I am upgrading to USPS and I will still be apart of the first batch :)

I'm guessing that the payload is encrypted in some way and they most likely have a way to lock it to your switch.

2. ken28

ken28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 21, 2010
    Germany
    But they deliver their goods. Used the net site a few times and so far they delivered

DeuX likes this.
  3. ehnoah

ehnoah GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 9, 2012
    Netherlands

They still wrote "In Stock" so :D Technically they would instant delivery :P

4. ken28

ken28 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 21, 2010
    Germany
    They added a note when ordering that's say they didn't had the good yet. Now they say shipped

5. ehnoah

ehnoah GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Oct 9, 2012
    Netherlands
    All the German Sites look so fishy man xD

6. linuxares

linuxares GBAtemp Psycho!

Aug 5, 2007
    Stop buying from <nameofcard>.<domain> shops. They're always fishy as hell.

Biff627 likes this.
  7. jringo718

jringo718 Member

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2009
    United States
    He will actually get his money back. Despite any terms of the dealer, the credit card company will almost always side with the customer, especially if the item has not shipped and the person wishes to cancel.

Lots of Japanese pre-orders from US situated stores require payment in full, and they say it can't be cancelled and whatnot. But people file chargebacks and the money is returned. In return, the store bans you.

The dealer can persue the person in court to recover from chargebacks, but that would be a massive waste of time and money, plus, if there's no item shipped, the judge will throw it out. It only works when there's a legitimate concern.

8. BloKartZ

BloKartZ Newbie

Newcomer
    Thursday
    United States
    I’ve been reading a lot of comments from people that are really paranoid about the websites legitimacy that they ordered from. I would highly recommended that everyone order from one of the Team Xecuters authorized re sellers. You can find them on there website, I can’t post links because I’m new here.

This is how I ended up ordering from modchipsdirect and they have updated me through email and they are selling the SX Pro at the correct price.

The worst thing you can do is google search SX Pro and then buy it from a random site, it’s a gamble that you don’t need to take.

I did get the email saying I’m part of the first batch, so I will keep my fingers crossed that the package doesn’t get held up in customs and will have the SX Pro shortly.

matias3ds likes this.
  9. AydenTheKilla

AydenTheKilla Garchomp King

May 3, 2016
    United States
    I think this is what 95% of the people here who bought it did man... no need for a wall of text

10. AydenTheKilla

May 3, 2016
    United States
    heres the email i just got. dont know whether im going to cancel or not now.... really debating. i dont want to wait that long.....

"Hello
    Thanks for your order
    We know everyone wants their order ASAP.
    We did order and reserve enough stock last month to cover all orders
    including yours.
    Unfortunately the team are splitting up shipments, so we are only
    getting a portion of our order.
    The next batch should follow pretty soon, but there is no exact date on
    it so we don't want to guess one ourselves.
    We will continue to update the product page as often as we can, please
    check it every couple of days.
    If there is no update there, we don't have news to share

We dont know how big the 2nd batch would be
    If its as big as the 1st batch you will get in the 2nd batch"

11. pseudoSue

pseudoSue Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2017
    United States
    If you do cancel, there is some fine print Any cancellations will be LESS 7% to cover your credit card fees.

12. AydenTheKilla

May 3, 2016
    United States
    even at 7% that $4 loss which ticks me off a little but its $4 for my $41 back. im not waiting forever. ill just go buy a game instead. or order sx os when its in stock somewhere since ill have to wait like 2 months anyways. by that time we will have a free backup loader.

pseudoSue likes this.
  13. pseudoSue

pseudoSue Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 4, 2017
    United States
    I'll continue to wait, but on the site, Team-Xecuter should take this down since it's not true:

Team-Xecuter is delighted to announced the first 2 products in its Nintendo Switch SX Line: Xecuter SX Pro and Xecuter SX OS

You will find below a brief description for both products. More details and pictures will be released in the days to come. We have started preorders, RRP pricing is listed below. Production has started and at current preorder volume, all preorders will be delivered by June 15th. The earliest birds will receive their unit/copy a bit before that date.

thequickbrownfox likes this.
  14. AydenTheKilla

May 3, 2016
    United States
    Yup thats what im saying. It all just seems a little bit fishy to me now.... even that modchipsdirect changed my eta without notifying me. I highly doubt ill get it anytome soon so im just gonna cancel :/

TotalJustice likes this.
  15. matias3ds

matias3ds GBAtemp Fan

Oct 25, 2017
    Argentina
    So glad i order the OS X license only !!! cheaper and faster than any others !! :-)

16. DeuX

DeuX Member

Newcomer
    Thursday
    Switzerland
    Stargate3DS told me that the 2nd batch is expected around June 30. Sadly I’m also on the 2nd batch and I’ll be going on vacations in August. If it doesn’t arrive until then I’ll cancel

17. KTroopA

KTroopA GBAtemp Fan

Mar 15, 2007
    What is your source for this please? I emailed them for an update but not heard back yet

18. CapitanSburro

CapitanSburro Advanced Member

Newcomer
    May 17, 2018
    United States
    Matrix
    email response I got from SHOP01MEDIA. (I preordered as soon as they opened so it should be first batch)

" Hi, we will received it soon, planned to ship all preorders from our stock in Europe end of this month, we wil ship in same order orders arrived. Thank you. "

KTroopA likes this.
  19. KTroopA

KTroopA GBAtemp Fan

Mar 15, 2007
    High five mate, i ordered early like you :)

20. wii94

wii94 GBAtemp Regular

Jul 16, 2008
    Gambia, The
    is there a confirmation of any shop that the SX OS is send tomorrow?

thequickbrownfox and matias3ds like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice