SX PRO - BUYING

ABigMoustache

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
Hello everyone,

Is anyone selling SX PRO or knows where can I get it?

Most places are out of stock or don't ship to Colombia, I really need one

Reactions: Selegans

Twisted_sins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

Is anyone selling SX PRO or knows where can I get it?

Most places are out of stock or don't ship to Colombia, I really need one
There is a seller based out of Columbia on the tx trusted sellers page or right near there

https://team-xecuter.com/where-to-buy/

But fyi, I would have pre-ordered, no one will have stock till the frenzy is over.

Also could check some buy/sell/trade section on most the modding communities

Last edited by Twisted_sins,

SaggyBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you’re ordering now expect to be waiting regardless since most people are still waiting for their pre orders. I ordered my SX PRO on June 14th and will most likely get it shipped July 14th from ModChipsDirect.. you could also order it directly from a Chinese distributor but you will have to wait for delivery. The chances of someone selling it to you personally is very slim unless they have a defective unit or will charge a lot for it. My advise is do what I did and get the SX OS code via email which takes a few hours at most and you can just use a PC or phone to run the exploit.. will just be tricky jumping the pins without a jig but you only have to do that once and install autoRCM (This is what I did).

ABigMoustache

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Colombia
You have the SX Os license already?
Yep, need the PRO for my cousin

If you’re ordering now expect to be waiting regardless since most people are still waiting for their pre orders. I ordered my SX PRO on June 14th and will most likely get it shipped July 14th from ModChipsDirect.. you could also order it directly from a Chinese distributor but you will have to wait for delivery. The chances of someone selling it to you personally is very slim unless they have a defective unit or will charge a lot for it. My advise is do what I did and get the SX OS code via email which takes a few hours at most and you can just use a PC or phone to run the exploit.. will just be tricky jumping the pins without a jig but you only have to do that once and install autoRCM (This is what I did).
Thanks! it's not for me though

SaggyBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yep, need the PRO for my cousin

Definitely get the SX PRO but honestly you’ll be waiting no matter what... it’s simply very popular and every supplier has a waiting list. I don’t think anyone has “stock” yet. There are many suppliers that ship all over the world and you don’t need one from Columbia to order.. I think 3DS-flashcart delivers pretty much everywhere but they ship from China or US..

RDTG

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sadly most of these places are also out of codes. I ordered from 'HD Gaming', and after not receiving my code I sent a message to them, I then learned they were out of stock. Very classy for them not to put that little tid-bit on their website -_-

SaggyBeans

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Sadly most of these places are also out of codes. I ordered from 'HD Gaming', and after not receiving my code I sent a message to them, I then learned they were out of stock. Very classy for them not to put that little tid-bit on their website -_-

I ordered mine from ModChipsDirect.. I know people complain about them but I ordered the code and had it in about 4 hours despite them advertising 24 hour timeline. If you’re unsure that they have codes left just send them a quick email and they are usually quick with reply’s. Good luck.

Twisted_sins

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

Remember guys be very wary of this sort of thing as their is brick code inside SX OS and yes it has been confirmed. Also could be just some guy who "just liked the smell of his own product" and is just trying to make money to pay his bosses back :P

Last edited by Twisted_sins,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZokeA2lKB6o