1. shinwg

OP shinwg GBAtemp Fan

United States
    The dude that installed SX os for me did a mess the backup he did have tinfoil and 2 emulator. He didn’t create an emunand for me. So everything install on sysnand I finally noticed that. But I was playing offline Nsp cfw I loaded ofw bam I saw all the nsp showed up and my activity profile that’s when I started to asked and researched found I didn’t have emunand so restore from the backup my sd card come with find out it has tinfoil retro arch deleted them they r not in activity can I go online to play my legit games and update?

2. The Real Jdbye

The Real Jdbye Always Remember 30/07/08

Norway
    No. There's no way to go back to a clean NAND if you don't have a NAND backup and you will get banned.
    The closest you can get is with something like this: https://gbatemp.net/threads/clean-the-nand-of-the-nintendo-switch-haku33-homebrew.548620/
    But it deletes the logs, and that alone can be enough to get you banned as they won't match what's already on Nintendo's servers.

3. shinwg

OP shinwg GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Thanks damn modderfoker did good installing the chip but fuck me not having a Clean backup

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - restore, backup,