Hacking SX OS news coming soon?

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Don't do drug man.

And srsly, XCI loading was never a priority for Atmosphere at this stage. I don't want to trash SX OS like some but what you mentioned were consider nice to have at best, not really essential for sure. People like you defending them even when they are the ones at fault is the main reason why people were pissed. But we get it, all you want is piracy, so the priorities were different than most here.

oh i forgot to add, the hater always throw in the $30 or $50 you spent 8 months ago was a waste of money :)

it might not be to you, but XCI loading and USB loading are important to me and many Sx owners. compared to NSP's they are essential, i can fill my external ssd drive up with XCI files.

Reactions: gizmomelb

barr0s

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Right now we dont care about 7.x.x, because there is no games that required that firmware.

I'm sorry, maybe I'm missing something, but I already found a few games and updates that DO require 7.x.x update. The latest update for Dead Cells for example.

Last edited by barr0s,

x3n0

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
it's not any twitter account,it's SciresM. read my reply again,if you don't know who he is google him

Thank you for enlightening me with this solid piece of deductive reasoning. I know now one does not only need a Twitter account but also a reference on Google to be trustworthy.

I realy think there is (to) much misinformation in these threads by people with big moral glands.

JoeBloggs777

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm sorry, maybe I'm missing something, but I already found a few games and updates that DO require 7.x.x update. The latest update for Dead Cells for example.
not sure but from a couple of days ago ..

Dev Menu doesn’t skip the version check. If you aren’t on 7.0/7.0.1, install the game using GoldLeaf.

No games need masterkey7 yet, but lots of updates have a soft 7.x requirement that can be skipped. Examples include the latest Smash update and the Trials Rising 1.0.2 update.

barr0s

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
not sure but from a couple of days ago ..

You know what... I'm just stupid! :)
I'm fairly new to this Switch "hacking" thing, I tought that you could only use GoldLeaf if you're using Atmosphere. And doing a little search on GBAtemp I just found out that SX Installer removes the update requirement. So don't mind me, I will now install all the pending updates I had waiting for that SX OS update! :D

Reactions: gizmomelb

satel

Luigi's Big Brother
Trophies
XP
Country
Laos
Thank you for enlightening me with this solid piece of deductive reasoning. I know now one does not only need a Twitter account but also a reference on Google to be trustworthy.

I realy think there is (to) much misinformation in these threads by people with big moral glands.

what ?? without SciresM no CFW would be possible. i think everyone here will agree he is trustworthy

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
But we get it, all you want is piracy, so the priorities were different than most here.

I totally disagree.. I think 98% of ALL users running Switch CFW are in it solely for the piracy. The other 2% would be emulator users.

I mean it;s not like you can do much else on the hardware.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Which can be happily installed using SX Installer and will skip the firmware requirement.

The update is not ENCRYPTED for 7.x.x, that is what people are talking about when they say there are no 7.x.x titles as yet.

Reactions: huma_dawii

naddel81

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
considering they only update their SX OS after the free publicly available FW support has been released... I am NOT impressed with their promise to always support the newest FW and their product being unhackable by nintendo.
did they hack the patched switch, yet? has been almost 9 months and they still did not crack it? maybe because nobody did their work, yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: don't mind me, just liking all of SDIO's posts, they deserve it for...