carlcromwell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hello

I try to install SX OS.
Every step works fine until I installed EmuNAND. It sais the installation is successful but if I go to main option menue there is "EmuNAND disabled". I tried to install on SD Card and seperate partition on SD Card aswell.
When I try to boot CFW I just get a black screen.
Any ideas?

Thanks

D

Deleted User

I don't know anything about SX OS, if you really want to use emuNAND. Use emuMMC, my idea is this though if SX's payload doesn't bypass the fuses that might be it. (I don't know what SX Bootloader does so it probably wrong i'll edit this reply if it is.)

carlcromwell

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I know I need a license. I have the license code already. Accoording to the installation manual I have to boot into CFW first to create the license-request.dat file on the micro SD card. But when I try to boot CFW I only get a black screen.

The next step according to manual would be to enable emuNAND and than boot CFW.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

To clarify: I m following this installation guide:
https://sx.xecuter.com/download/manuals/sxos/[EN]_SXOS_v1.3.pdf

It works flawlessly until page 8. It can sucessfully install EmuNAND but than not enable it. When I boot CFW with it being disabled I only get a black screen.

CanIHazWarez

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
^ This. Activate the license before doing anything. I'm not sure why it tells you to create emunand first.

I don't know anything about SX OS, if you really want to use emuNAND. Use emuMMC, my idea is this though if SX's payload doesn't bypass the fuses that might be it. (I don't know what SX Bootloader does so it probably wrong i'll edit this reply if it is.)
Also, ignore this. I'm not sure why they're giving (bad) advice on an SX OS post whenever they "don't know anything about SX OS."

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I may take a shower to remove all the sunburns in my body