fabrice56

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
Hello,

After verifying my serial number, i bought a SX OS license for my switch.
When i boot on SX OS last version (SX loader payload injected by tegraRcmGui), I see SX OS loading screen then Switch logo, then.....nothing, switch stay black.

I tried everything, SD card on FAT32, on ExFAT, format by Nintendo Switch, by Windows, by SDcardformat, nothing work, always a black screen after SX OS loading screen.
I can hold + on SX load screen to see SX OS menu, i can navigate in, but when i launch CW Firware, black screen.
On SD Card : Nintendo folder, bootloader folder, license.dat, boot.dat.
I tried to boot on emunand 6.2 and 7.0, same thing.

I tried to restore factory default, it shopws "restoring factory default, please wait", and...nothing. Same message for hours.
I search on internet if someone got stuck on reset factory default, but found nothing.

I need help. Thx.

p3el05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tokelau
have the same issue with 6.2 and 2.5.3 - I follow the SX OS guide exactly and created the EmuNAND before adding the license file and I'm hoping this is the issue and it is solveable..

trying some of the recommendations in this thread on sx forums(cannot post links as a n00b here): sx-os-not-booting-up-after-placing-license-dat

First trying this but it will be a few hours until I see if it resolves the issue:

1. Start SX OS and make Backup of Nand
2. When it's done, generate the lic-request
3. Power off, get the lic-request from the card and get the license.dat
4. Copy license.dat, boot.dat and the backup of the nand to the root of sd card
5. Inject the payload - the moment you inject it, hold + button on the switch, so you get to the SX OS again!!
6. Restore the nand
7. When it's done, create the emunand and activate on start screen
8. Finished: You now have a clean sysnand and emunand

p3el05

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tokelau
Another option from same forum which worked for someone:

- delete the emuNand via SX OS
- copy NAND backup onto SD card
- Copy license.dat, boot.dat and the backup of the nand to the root of sd card
- Inject the payload - the moment you inject it, hold + button on the switch, so you get to the SX OS again
- create the emunand
- set emunand to active
- reboot

I am speculating (not confirmed) that it is not possible to activate Emunand without the license.dat file present and this is why

EDIT: this fixed it for me - I think the key is not to try and enable EmuNAND before you have the license.dat file on the SD root - the SX OS guide needs updating!

Last edited by p3el05,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: And that game stick i'm tired of mentioning