Homebrew Discussion SX OS Crack Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

ByteBite

Trophies
XP
Country
Seychelles
Yeah, I don't see this thread being of much use.

Sent from my Windows PC using I Don't Know How To Turn Off The Tapatalk Signature Spam

Reactions: hms

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
Wait... can't you just boot sx os in 'free mode', as in homebrew only, replace the real homebrew menu hbmenu.nro with the cracked sx menu... no need to rebuild the boot.dat.

Everything would work right?
Because the whole sx environment is already there, and rei said ONLY the menu has the checks..

Last edited by cearp,
D

Deleted User

People are childish.
Just because one person releases a crack a few hours before me, im a bad person and apparently Stole from Rei.
Sure, fappa.

Tons of Information on how SX OS works is now gone.

y6ON7ye.gif

You guys complained when:
- I made this threads - complained about ethics (says pirates here probably from 3ds scene who use shit like freeshop)
- Explained a PoC on how editing the boot.dat's public key could effectively let us crack SX OS - complained that I had no work to show and apparently just stole info from others
- Literally re-compiled an edited version with the new key that booted but froze (progress none the less) - complained that I stole hexkyz work even though hexkyz dealt with decryption keys and I dealt with unpacking and repacking efforts
- Released the .nro Album App of SX OS 1.4 - complained yet again, relatively same reason as above
- Patched/Cracked the .nro and released it on Twitter (An essential step to a complete SX OS crack) - complained making accusations that I stole rei's crack and just edited text (which is very not true)

Notable ACTUAL fucking discussion made on this thread:
- A dude pointed out the location of the public key
- Explained how he found it
- Some users explained about some of the Console Fingerprint make-up that I had wrong, mainly the "regular old ascii->hex" ones.
- thats about it, depressing af, everyone else: ethics, why crack its only $30 you paid $300 on switch, pragma is a fagma, pragma fuck off

What I learned:
People here are more toxic then overwatch and thats fucking saying something.
All of you guys are leeching tools that just complain when progress is made, regardless how progress is made, by who, or what was done, you just complain.

Notable Morons:
PD0B2wH.png

(Decides to follow me around everywhere and complain even on twitter - even took the time out of his own day to send a retarded pm see here)

q6vzyEv.png
It is true that alot of people complain over a pirating tool. Pirates are just hungry and hate to spend money on something that isn't even expensive especially when you're able to play ANY cartridge games. You are doing your best and so is everyone to get this working. Your work is appreciated and the community should thank you for your research. Seeing everyone getting the SX OS for free bothers me but it's okay. At least I can simply just update my version when TX releases them. I know you guys can crack the next update but who knows if TX have put more security

garyopa

Admin @ MaxConsole
Trophies
Website
www.O-P-A.biz
XP
Country
Canada
Wait... can't you just boot sx os in 'free mode', as in homebrew only, replace the real homebrew menu hbmenu.nro with the cracked sx menu... no need to rebuild the boot.dat.

Everything would work right?
Because the whole sx environment is already there, and rei said ONLY the menu has the checks..

Someone should try, because if it doesn't work, then for sure its 'not cracked'... :) - D/L v1.4 from sx.xecuter.com / (no license needed) / installed the 'cracked sx os menu loader' as normal homebrew, try it out?

cearp

瓜老外
Developer
Trophies
XP
Country
Tuvalu
I have my sx pro, but yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it works.
But also I would have thought someone would have tried it already lol.

lolnintendoman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Idk about removal of the brick code. Would try it if it wouldnt be to risky :D
Would be interested in anyone elses results with this tho

Ghassen-ga

Trophies
XP
Country
Someone should try, because if it doesn't work, then for sure its 'not cracked'... :) - D/L v1.4 from sx.xecuter.com / (no license needed) / installed the 'cracked sx os menu loader' as normal homebrew, try it out?
if it was that easy dont you think someone must've done it by now ?

Zumoly

GBATemp Analyst
Trophies
XP
Country
Mali
Well I must say the rommenu combined with Reinand is a nice replacement for Devmenu.
PSA though: Don't press Home button while installing nsp as it would exit the hbmenu leaving leftover files on your memory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
  • AncientBoi
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: