XaraX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Hey guys,

I got a mariko Switch with a sx Core. I used sx os 3.0.4 with 10.1 for a while. Everything worked perfect. Im using 3 sd cards for different Games.
I wanted to Play fifa 21 so i needed to Update my switch. So i Updates sx os First to 3.0.5 and emunand to 10.2 After. Everything worked.
After the Update the Switch was Starting very Slow. Sx core was blinking a lot of times blue before it Switch to Green and Start. That‘s the First Problem.
Bigger Problem is that my switch is only starting with the one sd card which was in the Switch while i updated.
I changed the Boot.dat on the other cards, but still no booting on Switch. Only Blue blinking light.
I read a lot in Forums the Last days and tried a lot of things but nothing is Working well. I did a nand Backup before i updated my switch. Should i just use this?

thanks a lot guys

D

Deleted User

thats a common bug. 3.05 is buggy as hell and is super slow.
i don't think there will be another update.
i guess theres not much you can do.
maybe try to make a checkdisk on your sd cards that wont work

XaraX

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Both other cards Not working. Alrdy formated it and still Not working...
thanks i think i will just restore my nandbackup

sh0wst0pper

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I am running 3.0.5 with 10.2 on emunand and it is not buggy for me at all. I have a v1 switch so not sure if that's why.

driverdis

I am Justice
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I would not expect any more SXOS releases so any bugs it has more will probably stay permanent. However I do see Nintendo pushing 10.3 out the door for stability fixes that break SXOS that way they can kill it off.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/fRENPoVaZHk?si=0xgCyaSVzuc5GD5F