SX OS 2.6 Beta released: full support for Nintendo Switch firmware 7.x

From Team Xecuter:

This new 2.6 BETA of SX OS adds full support for Nintendo Switch firmware 7.x, including ALL functionality you expect when using our product. We've been pioneering our own unique and proprietary solution for defeating any future firmware protection and we're quite happy with the results so far.

This release is marked as BETA because we changed things drastically under the hood to streamline future firmware updates and some things may inadvertently behave differently.

That does not mean it hasn't been vetted at all, so give it a shot today!

Of course, we haven't been sitting idly behind the scenes either. A lot of our development resources and attention has been dedicated to bringing SX OS to those "unhackable" switches. We are working hard to bring the SX OS experience to all of you who are stuck with an "unhackable" switch. Stay tuned for more news!

Download here: -REMOVED-

Last edited by linuxares,

SaiyaTrunX

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Seems that nsp's installed through external programs like tinfoil aside from SX's own installers won't load once installed due to online validation checks by nintendo on 7.x and SX OS 2.6 beta.

linuxares

The inadequate, autocratic beast!
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I wish they add the overclock too dunno if it possible with sx os i just love the cheat system for sx os when i need i just open the cheat menu and tick tick and done
Yeah that's what I love with Edizon's as well. So easy if you got a list with the cheat, click it and done!

wiewiec

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
I wish they add the overclock too dunno if it possible with sx os i just love the cheat system for sx os when i need i just open the cheat menu and tick tick and done

Yes this have their unique features, but for me emunand is the killer feature for now, because there is no need to reflash nand backup to clean nand after using CFW.

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
yes he is.

but since the topic is "SX OS 2.6 Beta released: full support for Nintendo Switch firmware 7.x" all of the off topic atmosphere and SX OS hate posts should be removed, no?
Working on it, but Atmosphere is however on-topic. It's a great option of people who wish not to spend money on a CFW.

Reactions: teamlocust

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Working on it, but Atmosphere is however on-topic. It's a great option of people who wish not to spend money on a CFW.
Im 50/50 on that actually being on topic... lol
yes he is.

but since the topic is "SX OS 2.6 Beta released: full support for Nintendo Switch firmware 7.x" all of the off topic atmosphere and SX OS hate posts should be removed, no?
I half agree with this because then the post would actually be cleaner...

Absintu

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yes he is.

As much as I agree some paladins are annoying as f###, we should let them speak. There is free speech in this forum and it should continue like that man

Reactions: Dark Ronin

Lumince

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As much as I agree some paladins are annoying as f###, we should let them speak. There is free speech in this forum and it should continue like that man
No sense in someone going into a post just to say something like "ohhh you're all stupid retards for paying for this and using it! hahaha im better than you!"

linuxares

Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
How is atmosphere on topic on a SX OS release thread?

Is pimping SX OS on an atmosphere release thread also on topic?
It have happened before so yes?
It's not a bad thing people discussing the difference between them. It's of course better with a dedicated thread, but it's known not to work to well.

Reactions: Bumblecito

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
It's not a bad thing people discussing the difference between them. It's of course better with a dedicated thread, but it's known not to work to well.

every. single. ''discussion''. ends up being childish name calling and seeing which monkeys can throw the most poop. It is entirely best to seperate them.. just googling will show many more hits for atmosphere than SX OS, so it's not like atmosphere is being hidden or not discussed.

The SX OS *EXISTING USERS* want to know the announcements that concern them, no have to dredge through 50+ pages of crap (like most threads) to find those one or two hints or pertinent pieces of information.

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
How is atmosphere on topic on a SX OS release thread?

Is pimping SX OS on an atmosphere release thread also on topic?
Tell that to the countless people talking about sxos in the atmosphere topic. This is gbatemp and it's not the xecuter forums or whatever. Whenever a post gets made about xecuter, people claim you can only talk about xecuter and not about anything else besides glorifying the shit out of them. There's a forum for that, it's on the xecuter website. Anyway, a bit more on topic. Glad they got it worked out for the people who use xecuter so that they don't have to stay behind and that they're keeping their word instead of ditching it. Props for them

gizmomelb

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Tell that to the countless people talking about sxos in the atmosphere topic. This is gbatemp and it's not the xecuter forums or whatever. Whenever a post gets made about xecuter, people claim you can only talk about xecuter and not about anything else besides glorifying the shit out of them. There's a forum for that, it's on the xecuter website. Anyway, a bit more on topic. Glad they got it worked out for the people who use xecuter so that they don't have to stay behind and that they're keeping their word instead of ditching it. Props for them

let me go look through the 216 pages of atmosphere and I'll bet you I'll find less posts referencing SX OS than I would find atmosphere referencing post in this thread alone.

there are people in the atmosphere thread from the last 2 pages having issues with installing of atmos on their SD cards.. maybe every single SX OS user should go post in the atmos thread that new users should go buy SX OS as it is so much easier?

I bet THAT would then result in heavier moderation and less people posting off topic SX OS / atmosphere fanboism

SX OS owners, should we unite? Will it result in fairer moderation where moderation isn't skewed in one direction or the other?

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Tell that to the countless people talking about sxos in the atmosphere topic. This is gbatemp and it's not the xecuter forums or whatever. Whenever a post gets made about xecuter, people claim you can only talk about xecuter and not about anything else besides glorifying the shit out of them. There's a forum for that, it's on the xecuter website.

Well here you can get your posts deleted too, unless you're glorifying atmosphere. So it seems like it's run quite the same.

I only use atmosphere, it's great. I don't feel a pressing need to persuade anyone else to do the same, there is just too much salt.

Last edited by smf,
Reactions: gizmomelb

kumikochan

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
let me go look through the 216 pages of atmosphere and I'll bet you I'll find less posts referencing SX OS than I would find atmosphere referencing post in this thread alone.

there are people in the atmosphere thread from the last 2 pages having issues with installing of atmos on their SD cards.. maybe every single SX OS user should go post in the atmos thread that new users should go buy SX OS as it is so much easier?

I bet THAT would then result in heavier moderation and less people posting off topic SX OS / atmosphere fanboism

SX OS owners, should we unite? Will it result in fairer moderation where moderation isn't skewed in one direction or the other?
Seriously ? I even said something positive and still getting comments like these, okay

Styledvinny

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Does anyone know how to download the ofw and then to install via chouj.

I have a superbanned switch on 6.2

Thanks for your help.

Essasetic

General Spectator
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hi

Does anyone know how to download the ofw and then to install via chouj.

I have a superbanned switch on 6.2

Thanks for your help.
OFW is the stock firmware... You don't need to install it. If you mean firmware then go looking on Google for it. Can't provide links here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYZD7ykz9aQ